Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
(11-07-2019, 06:41 PM)vbin Wrote: Sold some 2 TRIP puts expiring tomorrow for a $100 premium each. If I get it assigned, happy to keep the stock. Otherwise eat the credit.

30 strike, I presume
Added to PM this morning.
And a handful of SKT with some pooled dividends, because why the heck not. Big Grin
Took a new position in MED this morning at $66.50. Yield was almost 4% now. This is a company I have followed for a while and live within an hour of there corporate office.
(11-08-2019, 10:57 AM)Otter Wrote: And a handful of SKT with some pooled dividends, because why the heck not. Big Grin
Keep it up, my shorting trigger finger is getting itchy.  I double dog dare you to run SKT up for Christmas shopping season.   Smile
Got 200 Trip assigned 200 endo assigned on top of existing decent sized oosition. I had sold uaa and Teva options aswell they don't get assigned.

Anyone else owns Teva? I have a pretty big position, thinking to add more.
Bought GE, ZTS and MO

I know GE lol. But I really like the stock going forward now. So much has changed and aviation will be a big driver for them. I see $20 in the near future.
(Yesterday, 03:41 PM)stockguru Wrote: Bought GE, ZTS and MO

I know GE lol.  But I really like the stock going forward now. So much has changed and aviation will be a big driver for them. I see $20 in the near future.

GE has had a nice little run of late. 52 week high today. That was a quiet high lol. I will have to check it out.

I bought some AMGN and ABBV the other day.