Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
And a handful of SKT with some pooled dividends, because why the heck not. Big Grin
Took a new position in MED this morning at $66.50. Yield was almost 4% now. This is a company I have followed for a while and live within an hour of there corporate office.
(11-08-2019, 10:57 AM)Otter Wrote: And a handful of SKT with some pooled dividends, because why the heck not. Big Grin
Keep it up, my shorting trigger finger is getting itchy.  I double dog dare you to run SKT up for Christmas shopping season.   Smile
Got 200 Trip assigned 200 endo assigned on top of existing decent sized oosition. I had sold uaa and Teva options aswell they don't get assigned.

Anyone else owns Teva? I have a pretty big position, thinking to add more.
Bought GE, ZTS and MO

I know GE lol. But I really like the stock going forward now. So much has changed and aviation will be a big driver for them. I see $20 in the near future.
(11-12-2019, 03:41 PM)stockguru Wrote: Bought GE, ZTS and MO

I know GE lol.  But I really like the stock going forward now. So much has changed and aviation will be a big driver for them. I see $20 in the near future.

GE has had a nice little run of late. 52 week high today. That was a quiet high lol. I will have to check it out.

I bought some AMGN and ABBV the other day.
Added to JNJ, RDS, IIPR.
Had bought NIO options for $.1. sold for double premium today. I think this company is a sham.
A little more bottom fishing this morning. Added to BTI, MO, PRU, and SKT.
(11-15-2019, 10:16 AM)Otter Wrote: A little more bottom fishing this morning. Added to BTI, MO, PRU, and SKT.

You must be on the SKT board of directors by now  Big Grin
(11-15-2019, 10:54 AM)divmenow Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 10:16 AM)Otter Wrote: A little more bottom fishing this morning. Added to BTI, MO, PRU, and SKT.

You must be on the SKT board of directors by now  Big Grin

LOL. Keeping an eye on the mail for that letter. In this commission-free world we now live in, it's just easy to toss what's left over at another share of SKT (or two of F).

Just added to NUE, too.
Rolled over a ROTH IRA to Fidelity and converted a mutual fund to dividend growth and a couple pure growth stocks. I went with some names that I've long watched but didn't own yet.

Here are my buys:

BLK, CNI, CTAS, ECL, ENB, FISV, GD, ICE, LHX, NKE, OKE, ORLY, OZK, PRI, SHW, SYK, TJX, TSCO, ULTA, and ZTS.

Also bought a share each of DGRO, SCHD, SPHD, and VIG as a comparison tracker going forward.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha