Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Added to KMB and AMT
I bought more T this morning.

Am eyeballing TMV and TTT for potential purchase.
Added a few shares each of some growth stocks CRWD, ETSY, CRM, PYPL and AVGO

They may dip more but figured I can dollar cost average in if they dip more
Good idea it seems tech stocks are on sale right now; get them while they're hot!

My cash-out refinance should close by next week so I'll be right there with you all soon buying at these nice cheap prices.
(03-03-2021, 10:34 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote: Good idea it seems tech stocks are on sale right now; get them while they're hot!

My cash-out refinance should close by next week so I'll be right there with you all soon buying at these nice cheap prices.

Tech hasn't been this cheap for like three days.  Get them before the PEs go back over 100.  Smile  

I have a few limit orders in.
Anyone owns SRE here? It's started trading below 15 pe recently after staying over valued for long. Looks like a good candidate to research.
(03-03-2021, 11:56 AM)vbin Wrote: Anyone owns SRE here? It's started trading below  15 pe recently after staying over valued for long. Looks like a good candidate to research.

I own it and agree it is looking good. 3.8% yield and 14.5 PE with a recent 5.3% dividend increase.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
(03-03-2021, 12:24 PM)EricL Wrote:
(03-03-2021, 11:56 AM)vbin Wrote: Anyone owns SRE here? It's started trading below  15 pe recently after staying over valued for long. Looks like a good candidate to research.

I own it and agree it is looking good. 3.8% yield and 14.5 PE with a recent 5.3% dividend increase.
Thanks Eric I started a small position. Going to look into it a bit more before adding more.

Do you own FE too? Seems like undervalued due to bribery news?
(02-19-2021, 02:34 PM)divmenow Wrote: Bought some CCL. Looks like it finally broke some resistance. Good hit $30 soon.

On top of that I just booked my cruise for Nov for the 4 of us for $1500 for 7 days. Dirt cheap. I cant even go the shore for less then 2 grand just for a weekend getaway lol

I have to say that was a nice call. Has gone from $22 to almost $30  Big Grin

Any other recovery stocks you see rebounding that haven't already lol 

WFC looking good
(03-03-2021, 12:27 PM)vbin Wrote:

Thanks Eric I started a small position. Going to look into it a bit more before adding more.

I do not own FE.

Utilities that I own are AWK, D, NEE, SRE, WEC, and XEL.

You might want to take a look at AEP as well. Trades at a 3.9% yield with 5-6% projected annual growth.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Nibbled at AI to start a position.
(03-03-2021, 01:48 PM)EricL Wrote:
(03-03-2021, 12:27 PM)vbin Wrote:

I do not own FE.

Utilities that I own are AWK, D, NEE, SRE, WEC, and XEL.

You might want to take a look at AEP as well. Trades at a 3.9% yield with 5-6% projected annual growth.
Other thank AWK and D, I have a small position in all of them and big position in ED. They seems to be on down trend so I will keep adding. SRE of all looks the most interesting at these levels.