Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Added HON, DG, PM and V

Sold LUV, DKNG and VIAC

Thinking of buying HOG today down $7.
In my trading account, I trimmed a few more shares of SHAK and opened a new position in BNGO.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Sold a PLTR put strike $25, expiring in 2 weeks.
BP getting close to a buy point

Anyone buying 1 share of GME here at $100 ?
(02-02-2021, 12:40 PM)divmenow Wrote: BP getting close to a buy point

If you believe in the company for long term.lol
(02-02-2021, 12:44 PM)vbin Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 12:40 PM)divmenow Wrote: BP getting close to a buy point

If you believe in the company for long term.lol

Long term is 1 day when you hold that name lol 

I went 70% cash late today. I will get better buys down the road. Like always I will add on dips to my top 10 holdings until I see a big correction. Which will come soon enough then later. I’m still not happy the way thinks shook out with these online trading platforms that restricted trading. I think that whole thing will keep people on the sidelines. And once we’re back to normal and people go back to work trading will be much lighter. The day traders in pajamas will my no more lol. Of it things don’t correct I’m fine with that as well lol. Now I’m going to head to the bar and buy a round of drinks for the 4 people who are here lol
I'll give it 72 hours before you are pounding the table and screaming buy-buy-buy like Cramer. Smile

First time in awhile I went three days without a move. Surprised me that Bezos stepped down. Apparently he got bored with dominating the planet.
(02-02-2021, 04:38 PM)fenders53 Wrote: I'll give it 72 hours before you are pounding the table and screaming buy-buy-buy like Cramer. Smile

First time in awhile I went three days without a move.  Surprised me that Bezos stepped down.  Apparently he got bored with dominating the planet.

Well if the market corrects 10-15% in 3 days then yes  Big Grin

Until a correction happens I will be quite content of staying put and working out my frustrations at Planet Fitness  Big Grin

And nothing is a screaming buy right now but 2 stocks  Tongue
(05-07-2020, 11:15 AM)kblake Wrote: bought WFC, GD, FRT, MO, PM and BRK.B

I'm still holding 48% cash for other opportunities

(02-02-2021, 04:50 PM)divmenow Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 04:38 PM)fenders53 Wrote: I'll give it 72 hours before you are pounding the table and screaming buy-buy-buy like Cramer. Smile

First time in awhile I went three days without a move.  Surprised me that Bezos stepped down.  Apparently he got bored with dominating the planet.

Well if the market corrects 10-15% in 3 days then yes  Big Grin

Until a correction happens I will be quite content of staying put and working out my frustrations at Planet Fitness  Big Grin

And nothing is a screaming buy right now but 2 stocks  Tongue
T and Kroger?  Smile
Same surprised on amzn lol. Good they dint announced the split though.

@divmenow I am always curious what smart folks are buying, what are your top 10 holdings? Lol
I bought one share of PANW (internet security) a few days ago at $340 and it's already up to $387. Wish I'd gotten more.
Added some WEC and may add more. Selling some HRL puts. It's been unusually volatile but I don't mind owning more with an entry around 45 after put premium factored in.