Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Bought NEE, SO, DUK, PFE, LMT and LHX. While they keep running up tech I will take advantage of the selloffs in great dividend stocks.

I hope you all bought INO. Its more then doubled now!!
Added to AFL, HPQ, HON, and SBUX this morning, just used pooled dividends.
Added SO, DUK, KO, PFE, WFC, NOC, and EXC

Wow divmenow INO almost at $30 from $12. Thanks for that one. Got any more biotechs? I don't mind having 2 more of those lol
Limit order of $28.99 hit so I added to T today.
Took new positions in BDX and SCHW
(06-29-2020, 10:32 AM)kblake Wrote: Took new positions in BDX and SCHW

Good levels to get into SCHW. $32 great support.

I'm in as well.

Bought a few bios and AFL, DUK and MDT

MKC New highs today. Man one of my fav holdings. But valuations is becomingomi9ng a concern.
(06-29-2020, 12:01 PM)divmenow Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 10:32 AM)kblake Wrote: Took new positions in BDX and SCHW

Good levels to get into SCHW. $32 great support.

I'm in as well.

Bought a few bios and AFL, DUK and MDT

MKC New highs today. Man one of my fav holdings. But valuations is becomingomi9ng a concern.
Good Buy on MDT... I know for a fact that the company is in good hands and will bounce back soon.
Regarding the BIOS, could you mention which ones in particular did you purchase today.
I'm also thinking of biting the bullet and grabbing some BDX today.
Added to CSCO.
Just returned from a deep in the woods Minnesota fishing vacation. Nine days without internet access is a recent record for me not watching my port. Smile

Added 100 shares of BMY and LHX when some puts got exercised on Friday. Finally a full position in BMY. I think it took about a year. I like about everything you guys have been buying.
(06-29-2020, 02:23 PM)fenders53 Wrote: Just returned from a deep in the woods Minnesota fishing vacation.  Nine days without internet access is a recent record for me not watching my port.  Smile

Added 100 shares of BMY and LHX when some puts got exercised on Friday.   Finally a full position in BMY.  I think it took about a year.   I like about everything you guys have been buying.

So you were fishing in our great state, eh ?  :-)  Hope you had a great catch !!!