Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Started a GIS position today.
Thought I posted.. but looks like I didn't. :p
Added to T and TD.to on Friday.
Added some T, AAPL and sold a GIS put. Merry Christmas to all.
This market sell off is all a scheme to impeach trump nothing more!!

Anyone added to MO and GOOG, and FDX
Did some last-minute Xmas shopping this morning for some gifts for my future self and progeny: XOM, T, GOOG, GIS, and BUD!

Stockguru -- I almost added more MO, but I've got a ton of it already, and sold a put that is likely to be exercised (at $52.50!), so I held off. If it goes down much more, though, I probably won't be able to resist. Also, I had a dream last that MO went down to $37. Make of that what you will!
Couldn't resist some AAPL here. Increased my position by 50%. Another 50% ready to be deployed if it somehow hits $120 or there abouts.
(12-23-2018, 03:21 AM)crimsonghost747 Wrote: Thought I posted.. but looks like I didn't. :p

WOW, now that is weird. I saw the post that you did purchase T & TD.to. I had to go back and look and dont see it now.
What would Rod Serling say??
(12-24-2018, 06:11 PM)Jimbo Wrote:
(12-23-2018, 03:21 AM)crimsonghost747 Wrote: Thought I posted.. but looks like I didn't. :p

WOW, now that is weird. I saw the post that you did purchase T & TD.to. I had to go back and look and dont see it now.
What would Rod Serling say??

Hmm, that is weird. I've got no explanation for that...
120??? Stop saying that lol. I can't even believe how far AAPL has dropped without an earnings miss or bad guidance. AAPL should fly if they are even close to earnings and revenues estimates Provided the market has stopped the freefall sentinent. Not long ago AAPL and JNJ were my two highest confidence positions. Things change quickly.

IMO the politics will settle down soon and we'll accept that China will not be tamed overnight because the cost will be way too high.
Santa brought a lot if presentsSmile More PM, more EMN, more ITW, more T and my very first AAPL.
The watchlist is even longer and keeps getting longer and longer. TXN, CMI, JNJ, AMP, LMT, WSM, D, DUK, CVX, APD, TROW, TGT...