Added XOM, EOG, and CVX this morning.

Keep going up Nasdaq lol
Bought XOM and NOC

Trimmed LMT
Bought some ARKF and DKNG this morning.
(06-28-2021, 09:25 AM)divmenow Wrote: Bought XOM and NOC

Trimmed LMT
Why would u sell LMT?
Cashed in some solar option profits today. I got a little bold there for my risk profile so back to normal now.

Added a bit of LMT and PENN. Sold a few puts in RTX and XLE so far.
Yeah it's definitely an aerospace & defense buying day, if I had any cash. Ah, tempted to dive into ye old cash reserve, but *I'm* the guy that always preaches about having an emergency fund.

Meanwhile ...

Go SOXL go!!!!
(05-11-2021, 09:12 AM)divmenow Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 09:08 AM)fenders53 Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 09:06 AM)divmenow Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 09:00 AM)fenders53 Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 08:47 AM)divmenow Wrote: Way to go...  Big Grin . Join the ENPH club lol

I also took a new position in PXD thanks to the secondary at $153

I needed to add another name in the sector to go along with CVX and EOG

now the only other sector I'm underweight in is leisure  Big Grin
Dude I am a charter member of ENPH.  I made a few hundred a month the past year selling short puts while it ran.  I have a few short puts that are WAY in the money after this bloodbath.  I can only roll forward so much before I own $140 shares.   Big Grin  I said here many times I was good with adding a real position starting at $125.  If I am honest I need ENPH to head back to $120ish to be back to even.  I wasn;t aggressive enough when it was truly cheap.  I'll add shares to my growthy port in the meantime.

Yeah yeah. What ever floats your boat  Big Grin lol
I am very good with owning ENPH long-term.  How happy I am in the end very much depends on the entry.  We'll see where the bottom is soon enough.

Well me too. Got in at $108.90  Big Grin

This will be a big winner for years to come.  You have to add at some point, so why not today. I don't worry about making a few $ here and there  Big Grin . I'm in to win it lol 

Are we having fun today  Big Grin

(06-28-2021, 11:55 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote: Yeah it's definitely an aerospace & defense buying day, if I had any cash.  Ah, tempted to dive into ye old cash reserve, but *I'm* the guy that always preaches about having an emergency fund.  

Meanwhile ...

Go SOXL go!!!!
Always a little cash.  Even Uncle Warren keeps $100B billion in his sock draw.  Big Grin  No matter how bad I'm getting my azz kicked by the market it always feels good to grab a few cheap shares.  For years now (Other then the rona beatdown) this market have gone many months at a time without a real good buying week.  This isn't exactly a huge sale in DEF/AERO but it's better than most of the market is offering at the moment.
Yeah, my aerospace/defense tripler DFEN is down 6.40% today, which sucks, but the price is still better than it was on Friday June 18th.
(06-28-2021, 12:40 PM)ken-do-nim Wrote: Yeah, my aerospace/defense tripler DFEN is down 6.40% today, which sucks, but the price is still better than it was on Friday June 18th.
It's hard work to make large cap defense stocks that volatile.  Big Grin   Most of the top ten holdings aren't even down 1% today.
Added to BITW, as well
Just sold a put in cvs.
Started a new position in VICI. Chickened out and sold my WEN options for a VERY small profit.