Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
(06-04-2021, 08:58 AM)divmenow Wrote: NOC on.a role.

Looks like it’s the defense companies turn to keep running. GD looking good as well.

HD and LOW keep falling. I hope they continue to drift lower so I can add at lower levels lol

No buys today so suck it ?

The day is young, you have plenty of time to change your strategy.  Smile
Added more UNM
Did some reshuffling

Bought some F, F calls, LOW, BA, CSX, ABBV, HUM and BTI

Sold DKS, TSCO, PLNT and BUD
On the speculative side, I started a position with BITW.
sold BNGO and RBLX made a nice 3 points on BNGO and 34 points on RBLX. Not bad for a trade.

I put the proceeds into MO, ABBV and LMT
(02-25-2021, 10:25 AM)fenders53 Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 10:00 AM)divmenow Wrote: Bought some LDOS. Between the earnings miss and short report I haven’t seen it this low in a while. So I said why not lol. You in on this one too Fenders ?
I haven't researched it.  Hadn't heard of it until you and Otter were discussing it last week.  I am trying to not add too many more new names.  We'll see how long that lasts.  Smile

What I need is for tech to get hammered for real again, but this market is resilient.

Very small trades this morning.  Added a few shares to DG-ARKF  Sold a few SLV puts.

(06-04-2021, 10:30 AM)kblake Wrote: Did some reshuffling

I caved to peer pressure Smile

Dug into savings a bit and bought some F myself.
[quote pid='26614' dateline='1622827054']
[quote pid='26611' dateline='1622820656']
Did some reshuffling

[/quote]

I caved to peer pressure Smile

Dug into savings a bit and bought some F myself.
[/quote]
I met you guys at the door.  I am now F-less due to a covered call exercise this morning.  Profitable but not as much as I'd hoped.  You guys didn't tell me it would spike 25% in a couple weeks.  Big Grin  It's popular with young traders because the SP is still fairly low.  I wouldn't be surprised if it has some more room to run this year.  I'm out for now though. 

The rest of my puts and call sells all expired worthless for the week so I can live with it.
okay, a little late reporting but i've been busy a bit

sold...yes...i sold something--stag...it was in my traditional ira

i bought

sofi/mga/mo/gild/tdoc/vz/abbv

ipoe finally merged into sofi--i'm a big believer in this company but don't confus it with being bullish--i'm never bullish

oh, not this past week but i've also bot long ago added to ENB
i actually wanted to buy some more ENB this morning but i recently switched from ETRADE to Schwab and apparently Schwab charges $50 fee to each transaction because its a Canadian company. Looks like no more ENB for me
(06-07-2021, 08:53 AM)kered Wrote: i actually wanted to buy some more ENB this morning but i recently switched from ETRADE to Schwab and apparently Schwab charges $50 fee to each transaction because its a Canadian company. Looks like no more ENB for me

Could it be because of your account balance or some other specific circumstances?
I have an account with Schwab and they never charged me extra for Canadian company shares.
(05-11-2021, 09:12 AM)divmenow Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 09:08 AM)fenders53 Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 09:06 AM)divmenow Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 09:00 AM)fenders53 Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 08:47 AM)divmenow Wrote: Way to go...  Big Grin . Join the ENPH club lol

I also took a new position in PXD thanks to the secondary at $153

I needed to add another name in the sector to go along with CVX and EOG

now the only other sector I'm underweight in is leisure  Big Grin
Dude I am a charter member of ENPH.  I made a few hundred a month the past year selling short puts while it ran.  I have a few short puts that are WAY in the money after this bloodbath.  I can only roll forward so much before I own $140 shares.   Big Grin  I said here many times I was good with adding a real position starting at $125.  If I am honest I need ENPH to head back to $120ish to be back to even.  I wasn;t aggressive enough when it was truly cheap.  I'll add shares to my growthy port in the meantime.

Yeah yeah. What ever floats your boat  Big Grin lol
I am very good with owning ENPH long-term.  How happy I am in the end very much depends on the entry.  We'll see where the bottom is soon enough.

Well me too. Got in at $108.90  Big Grin

This will be a big winner for years to come.  You have to add at some point, so why not today. I don't worry about making a few $ here and there  Big Grin . I'm in to win it lol 

Are we having fun today  Big Grin

(06-07-2021, 08:59 AM)MikeWa Wrote:
(06-07-2021, 08:53 AM)kered Wrote: i actually wanted to buy some more ENB this morning but i recently switched from ETRADE to Schwab and apparently Schwab charges $50 fee to each transaction because its a Canadian company. Looks like no more ENB for me

Could it be because of your account balance or some other specific circumstances?
I have an account with Schwab and they never charged me extra for Canadian company shares.
That sounds very excessive.
An income day for me to put some excess cash to work for a few weeks. Maybe grab $1K income today. Sold puts in GOLD-NEM-GNRC and PEP just because I got some shares called away. Sold calls in MO and BTI.