Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
(05-18-2021, 10:58 AM)vbin Wrote: Sold out of wfc in my kids account and replaced with VZ

May I ask why?  Just looked at WFC 6 month chart, very impressive.
Sold half of the ENPH I bought at $108 and put the proceeds between AVGO and DXCM

Hoping LOW falls after earrings tomorrow so I can add

Bought some ELY calls today as well
(05-18-2021, 11:30 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote:
(05-18-2021, 10:58 AM)vbin Wrote: Sold out of wfc in my kids account and replaced with VZ

If the biggest share holder and the best investor of our time is selling, I don't want to hold. I made money on wfc. He is been buying vz and that's becouse vz has a head start in 5g and positioned better than anyone else. + Better divvy. T gonna go and say the same thing about 5g that they are saying about steaming, ( if we head a head start things will be different).

Bought abnb, sold pltr CC.
(05-11-2021, 09:12 AM)divmenow Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 09:08 AM)fenders53 Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 09:06 AM)divmenow Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 09:00 AM)fenders53 Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 08:47 AM)divmenow Wrote: Way to go...  Big Grin . Join the ENPH club lol

I also took a new position in PXD thanks to the secondary at $153

I needed to add another name in the sector to go along with CVX and EOG

now the only other sector I'm underweight in is leisure  Big Grin
Dude I am a charter member of ENPH.  I made a few hundred a month the past year selling short puts while it ran.  I have a few short puts that are WAY in the money after this bloodbath.  I can only roll forward so much before I own $140 shares.   Big Grin  I said here many times I was good with adding a real position starting at $125.  If I am honest I need ENPH to head back to $120ish to be back to even.  I wasn;t aggressive enough when it was truly cheap.  I'll add shares to my growthy port in the meantime.

Yeah yeah. What ever floats your boat  Big Grin lol
I am very good with owning ENPH long-term.  How happy I am in the end very much depends on the entry.  We'll see where the bottom is soon enough.

Well me too. Got in at $108.90  Big Grin

This will be a big winner for years to come.  You have to add at some point, so why not today. I don't worry about making a few $ here and there  Big Grin . I'm in to win it lol 

Are we having fun today  Big Grin

(05-18-2021, 12:11 PM)divmenow Wrote: Sold half of the ENPH I bought at $108 and put the proceeds between AVGO and DXCM

Hoping LOW falls after earrings tomorrow so I can add

Bought some ELY calls today as well
LOW and HD usually fall after they run into earnings.  Their expected awesome results are well baked in their current high PE's.  I'm just not sure what they are worth today?  5% growth near certainty for the next few years, just normal for the last 15yrs.  Inflated product cost increases are insane right now and assisting revenues.  Some lumber is up 400%.  That could continue but that kind of sustained inflation will cure commodity prices and take down the market. The market clearly sees that.  I think they will ride with retail, wherever that goes.
I typed in the wrong symbol in TPL and looked it up. Wow what a run this name has had.

Normally when I do this I buy the stock for fun Wink

I may buy a few shares just for kicks at $1578 a share haha!
added to QCOM and MGA
(05-18-2021, 12:23 PM)vbin Wrote:

If the biggest share holder and the best investor of our time is selling, I don't want to hold. I made money on wfc. He is been buying vz and that's becouse vz has a head start in 5g and positioned better than anyone else. + Better divvy. T gonna go and say the same thing about 5g that they are saying about steaming, ( if we head a head start things will be different).

let's not forget that VZ owns  A LOT of the 5G C-Band, this frequency is not shared with the government--HUGE DIFFERENCE

vz is one of my largest holdings

and getting aol/yahoo off their books was a really good thing
(05-18-2021, 05:25 PM)rayray Wrote:
(05-18-2021, 12:23 PM)vbin Wrote:

let's not forget that VZ owns  A LOT of the 5G C-Band, this frequency is not shared with the government--HUGE DIFFERENCE

vz is one of my largest holdings

and getting aol/yahoo off their books was a really good thing
Yeah, I hated VZ for that. Now, like them better.hopefully they have learned. T's consecutive ceo and management have been a bunch of privileged folks, that's all. Really disappointed in them.
Adding to BTI, VIAC, GOOGL, and IMBBY.
Crypto is on sale today. I added to GNRC and sold a CMI put.
Added BTI, sold vz puts on major portion on my cash in main portfolio.
(05-11-2021, 09:12 AM)divmenow Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 09:08 AM)fenders53 Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 09:06 AM)divmenow Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 09:00 AM)fenders53 Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 08:47 AM)divmenow Wrote: Way to go...  Big Grin . Join the ENPH club lol

I also took a new position in PXD thanks to the secondary at $153

I needed to add another name in the sector to go along with CVX and EOG

now the only other sector I'm underweight in is leisure  Big Grin
Dude I am a charter member of ENPH.  I made a few hundred a month the past year selling short puts while it ran.  I have a few short puts that are WAY in the money after this bloodbath.  I can only roll forward so much before I own $140 shares.   Big Grin  I said here many times I was good with adding a real position starting at $125.  If I am honest I need ENPH to head back to $120ish to be back to even.  I wasn;t aggressive enough when it was truly cheap.  I'll add shares to my growthy port in the meantime.

Yeah yeah. What ever floats your boat  Big Grin lol
I am very good with owning ENPH long-term.  How happy I am in the end very much depends on the entry.  We'll see where the bottom is soon enough.

Well me too. Got in at $108.90  Big Grin

This will be a big winner for years to come.  You have to add at some point, so why not today. I don't worry about making a few $ here and there  Big Grin . I'm in to win it lol 

Are we having fun today  Big Grin

(05-19-2021, 01:17 PM)vbin Wrote: Added BTI, sold vz puts on major portion on my cash in main portfolio.

I joined you and sold a couple VZ puts.  Doesn't look like a bad place to park some excess cash.  Added an HRL put as well.  I have enough exciting stuff in play at the moment.