Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Added LMT LHX resold HD put that I sell and buy back every day while the market whip saws.
Added LMT, still not cheap enough to build a large position Smile
Agree that LMT probably isn't rock bottom yet. I will two share this thing down to fiddy dollars if I have to. Smile Looks like my PEP order tripped. It's at the top of my buy range. My port is only down about .35% today. A sure sign it is the incorrect answer for a bull market.
(01-29-2021, 06:47 PM)fenders53 Wrote: Agree that LMT probably isn't rock bottom yet. I will two share this thing down to fiddy dollars if I have to. Smile Looks like my PEP order tripped. It's at the top of my buy range. My port is only down about .35% today. A sure sign it is the incorrect answer for a bull market.
Yup, needs to find support. It's downtrend Trading way below 200ma.
(01-29-2021, 01:03 PM)MikeWa Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:The thing I worry about is all these people that won’t take the vaccine and all those teenagers who party and pass it on to others. Those rule breakers will set us all back again. I hope your right as I miss going to all my country concerts lol

If you believe the vaccine is effective and you take, why would you worry some others didn't? You will be safe, right? If someone choose not to take it, it should be their right, like it is with seasonal flu shots.
I am convinced it is effective, and I absolutely hope most will take it so we can put this behind us sooner rather than later.  The health care workers in my family are vaxxed and I had to coax them.  They are happy they did now.  As soon as my elderly relatives are vaxxed I will breathe a sigh of relief so I can be around them without worrying I am going to kill them.  Do I think it's selfish to not get vaxxed?  I absolutely do.  It's my right to think that, and that doesn't change your right to refuse in this country.  

I am a 34yr military Vet and have been vaxxed against every cootie that existed on this earth.  Fifty times easily.  So I know I am not sensitive to vaccinations.  I'm sure that jades my opinion some. I understand why many are fearful.
(01-29-2021, 08:06 PM)vbin Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 06:47 PM)fenders53 Wrote: Agree that LMT probably isn't rock bottom yet.  I will two share this thing down to fiddy dollars if I have to.  Smile  Looks like my PEP order tripped.  It's at the top of my buy range.  My port is only down about .35% today.  A sure sign it is the incorrect answer for a bull market.
Yup, needs to find support. It's downtrend Trading way below 200ma.
Once it heads back up I know I will stop buying it like always so I'll catch some on the way down.  If the market gets hit it could fall a ways for sure.  I was seriously contemplating selling a put at strike 335 just a few weeks ago.  That would have been way too big of a bite for a falling knife.  My LHX covered call is looking pretty good.  It's hit my downside target already.
So Silver is the next sector they will be bidding up tomorrow I just read lol
(01-31-2021, 11:16 PM)divmenow Wrote: So Silver is the next sector they will be bidding up tomorrow I just read lol

I just skimmed that and thought it was a false flag?
(02-01-2021, 08:01 AM)NilesMike Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 11:16 PM)divmenow Wrote: So Silver is the next sector they will be bidding up tomorrow I just read lol

I just skimmed that and thought it was a false flag?
They can likely bump it a bit because copy cats like us will help them.  They will spread themselves too thin and crash last weeks favorite flavor.  That is coming very soon.
I'll just say these two things.
1. There is very little talk about silver on reddit / discord. Some, yes.. but it's not significant. Blackberry is much much more common for example.
2. I just spotted at least 8 different pictures of silver bars on the front page of yahoo finance. The media in my home country is saying silver. Everyone is telling you to buy silver... all the media outlets... world wide. Aaaand it also looks like (unconfirmed) that Citadel, one of the major crooks in this game, is heavily long in silver.

Tread carefully.
The run in those crap names are almost over. Sell snd put them in long term winners. You have a better shot at wining the loto lol

The money has been made. When every dick and Harry says it’s going to $100. Buy of a lifetime and be rich.. it’s time to sell lol ?
(05-07-2020, 11:15 AM)kblake Wrote: bought WFC, GD, FRT, MO, PM and BRK.B

I'm still holding 48% cash for other opportunities

(02-01-2021, 09:40 AM)divmenow Wrote: The run in those crap names are almost over. Sell snd put them in long term winners. You have a better shot at wining the loto lol

The money has been made. When every dick and Harry says it’s going to $100. Buy of a lifetime and be rich.. it’s time to sell lol ?

Same as last week. Just happened to work then.