Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Took a new position in RKT - Love the commercials lol Wink

Added to AEP
Sold some metals puts so I am back in if they dip much. Picked up very few shares and sold puts in AEP, DUK and ALE. Pretty much nothing in my true buy range so just making sure I get my weekly income.
Bought RTX in my daughter's account.
(08-26-2020, 09:02 AM)EricL Wrote: Sold out of my SLV for a 22% gain and bought BIGC with the proceeds in my trading account.

37% gain in BIGC so far. This market is insane.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Added on PNW
Added xle in my kids account
(08-27-2020, 12:58 PM)vbin Wrote: Added xle in my kids account
That's child abuse in some states.   Big Grin
(08-27-2020, 01:05 PM)fenders53 Wrote:
RoTFl, how?
Initial position in LAND.
(08-27-2020, 01:12 PM)vbin Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 01:05 PM)fenders53 Wrote:
RoTFl, how?
Been a few weeks since my last oil hater post. I was bored lol.

Actually I've been selling a few RDS puts lately.
So i read today that Amwell has filed for IPO recently and has an investment of nearly 100 mil from Google Cloud to expand its virtual platform.
That being said, I know many of you have invested in TDOC recently (on the news of its possible merger with Livongo)... I had invested in TDOC @ $209 and later sold it when I got jittery.
Would it make sense to invest in TDOC or wait for Amwell IPO and invest there ?
(08-28-2020, 10:04 AM)saimash Wrote: So i read today that Amwell has filed for IPO recently and has an investment of nearly 100 mil from Google Cloud to expand its virtual platform.
That being said, I know many of you have invested in TDOC recently (on the news of its possible merger with Livongo)... I had invested in TDOC @ $209 and later sold it when I got jittery.
Would it make sense to invest in TDOC or wait for Amwell IPO and invest there ?

It's tricky to know how may players can excel and it eventually matters at these valuations.  There is a real need for the product, and big tech always has a say in who thrives for long.  It's OK to lose a bunch of money every quarter, until the market turns and it isn't.  How was that for a non-answer?  Smile  DOC and LVGO will survive IMO.