Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Bought some JNJ today. I'm not anticipating a rate hike either so I'm guessing that there will be green across the field after the FED business is done.
More CMI. 3/4 position now.

What a great day for shopping and I exhausted the funds in my brokerage account yesterday... have to wait another 3 days for more money to land... Sad
Does anyone know what a kidney fetches these days? I've got my nose pressed up against the window of the market looking at all the deals, but no more funds.

There's also the option of selling your soul on eBay. It's been done.
Added to my position in Amgen Inc (AMGN). Thanks Hillary Smile
Still loading up on RDSB, 100 today, the current yield is 7.85 for this iconic company, never cut dividends since WW2 (I am only 55:)
80 shares of T on its dip to $32.10 :-)
(09-24-2015, 12:05 AM)ronn38 Wrote: 80 shares of T on its dip to $32.10 :-)

I've been thinking of making the same move (on a smaller scale) myself. But I'm not in a hurry so I might wait a bit longer and see where that takes me.
(09-24-2015, 12:05 AM)ronn38 Wrote: 80 shares of T on its dip to $32.10 :-)

HAH!, bought 35 for $32.04! WOO HOO! Just think what I could buy with the money I saved on THAT buy...
(09-21-2015, 12:55 PM)rapidacid Wrote: More CMI. 3/4 position now.

CMI is getting SO cheap. I have a good position already, but I'm thinking I may add to it soon Smile
This morning I sold out of my position in Meredith Corp. (MDP) and started a new position in Amgen (AMGN).
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
It's been very quiet on this thread, no one buying anything? I added to ETP position today when the yield went above 10% (it was 2008 when this happened).