Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Added a bit of JNJ and Honeywell International earlier in the week.

On top of that: I had decided a while ago to open a position in a Canadian bank. Lots of reading, a bit of help from Roadmap2Retire, and a couple weeks of waiting... and yesterday I finally bought some Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce.
11 Shares of WHTB at 4950GBX a share a few days back.
Opened a new position with JNJ @98$ 12 shares
My second stock purchase ever!

Here's to many more Smile
(07-03-2015, 10:35 PM)notexactly Wrote: Opened a new position with JNJ @98$ 12 shares
My second stock purchase ever!

Here's to many more Smile

Well done!
Opened a position in CVX.
Added to my position in Inter Pipeline Ltd (IPL.TO)
Averaged down on BBL @ 36.61 bringing my cost basis per share to just over 41. Added to AAPL at 123 as well.
This week I have added to O, PAYX and VZ. I also opened a position in GILD. Thinking an add to TGT might be next
Added to my position in Qualcomm (QCOM) today
So busy now that I don't even know what day my order of Colgate Palmolive hit. But I did pick up some of it sometime last week. :p
My CSG is merging, so I sold it according to my sell rules. Using the proceeds to top off T.
(07-12-2015, 10:26 AM)KenBob Wrote: My CSG is merging, so I sold it according to my sell rules. Using the proceeds to top off T.

I thought about selling CSG also but decided to hold off for the time being. The more and more I read about Gramercy the more I liked the company. CSG has been somewhat leaderless since the CEO resigned a couple of months ago or so and that developed a lot of questions. The leadership at GPT seems to be top notch with growth in mind. So, CSG will be going from a monthly dividend income stream to more of a quarterly dividend growth stream with a lower yield. Being in the accumulation phase I'm okay with this scenario, in fact, it's probably where I should be at the moment. In the long run, I believe CSG shareholders will benefit, unless I find something I really don't like I will hold onto the shares. I also believe the market overreacted.