Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
70 shares COP @ 69.05. If price falls more, I'll buy more.
I bought some Christmas presents the other day.
No stocks for the short time.
5 shares of GILD around $89. This brings my total GILD to about 0.9% of the portfolio and fills out the speculative play limit of the portfolio. Now with ABBV & GILD, I don't care who ESRX gives the business to.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Bought additional PSX, CVX, and BP today. I wonder how low oil will go.
Bought GRMN and KO today. I see more buying opportunities in the days ahead.
On 1/5/15 I purchased 143 shares of HCP, a REIT, as my 2015 contribution to my Roth. Total cost including $8.95 commission were approx $6,475.
Added to XOM below $90 today.

Also watching AFL and BBL.

Would love to see the following come down: JNJ, HSY, V.

Lastly, BP below $36 is really tempting.
Forgot to mention last week that I sold out of my position in ARCP and used the proceeds to buy T and HP.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Topped off COP and started a position in CAT.
Bought into BP today. The 6% yiled was too good to turn down on such a great company.
+23% more CVX
(01-07-2015, 09:43 AM)rapidacid Wrote: +23% more CVX

Nice. Was tempted to buy in but because of the small size of my portfolio I'm MASSIVELY overweight on oil+gas. 34%!

Hopefully I can even this out over the years, the prices are just too good to turn down atm.