Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Good buy Main Street and your welcome. And on another note my new Buy UNH is up very nicely this morning.
Div...., Good call. UNH has been good to me. Owned UNH for the past 7 years. Bought at $37.07/share and never traded beyond that (very unusual for me).
I picked up PCG at $56.15. Thanks again for the post/tip. I'll hold and trade as I do with most of my stocks
You guys managed to buy PCG at a good time! Well done. Wink
Thanks for the PCG heads up, just initiated position with the recent drop

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Your welcome guys. Now we need to find another lol
GE real low right now, might be a risky bet but they are saying the new CEO will make some positive changes to bring up the price per share. I just hope they dont cut the dividend.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Pegi

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
What are the latest sentiments on KMB?
More T.

It's always a risky move buying the day before the quarterly report will be released. And this wasn't exactly a buy I was planning on making, quite frankly it's more of a "I'll just give it a try" kind of thing. Then again, I'm buying a dividend aristocrat yielding 5.5% and P/E well below market average... and I'm buying it at the 52 week lows.

I have a big position now and I'm a bit worried about it being too big. I have no idea where this stock will go tomorrow. But somehow I've got a feeling that the dividends will keep me happy for decades to come. :p
I added to LMT down over $7. Dividend now at $2.

Wow T continues to see new lows. Crazy!
I added to BCO this morning at $76.90. One of my favs. Cant believe they took it down like that.

I sold out of IR and am looking to buy GD today.
Do you see risks of T cutting it's dividend?