Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Some interesting market dynamics today, looking at HD and SHW (would be 2 new positions for me) and adding to QCOM.

I'm debating with myself if I should open more positions or not...
(07-20-2017, 09:42 AM)Rasec Wrote: Some interesting market dynamics today, looking at HD and SHW (would be 2 new positions for me) and adding to QCOM.

I bought LOW down $4. What an over reaction to the Amzaon and Sears news lol
(07-20-2017, 09:51 AM)divmenow Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 09:42 AM)Rasec Wrote: Some interesting market dynamics today, looking at HD and SHW (would be 2 new positions for me) and adding to QCOM.

I bought LOW down $4. What an over reaction to the Amzaon and Sears news lol

Yeah this certainly sounds like an over reaction. I'll be grabbing some more LOW too.
Same with Whirlpool, but still not cheap enough.
What happened to GE? This company seems to just get worse and worse. Another 52 week low. I'm beginning to think it may not even be worth holding for the dividend and there's better places to put my money. Thinking of switching GE into PFE, GIS or CSCO.
(07-21-2017, 10:12 AM)divmenow Wrote: What happened to GE?  This company seems to just get worse and worse. Another 52 week low. I'm beginning to think it may not even be worth holding for the dividend and there's better places to put my money. Thinking of switching GE into PFE, GIS or CSCO

Never bought GE, but I own all three of the above. I'm thinking about adding to my PFE position.
Big move today. It comes a day late but better late than never.

Sold CL.
Proceeds went, not exactly in equal parts but quite close, into OHI, T and HON.
Yesterday added to my KR and QCOM positions.
(07-20-2017, 11:43 AM)crimsonghost747 Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 09:51 AM)divmenow Wrote: I bought LOW down $4. What an over reaction to the Amzaon and Sears news lol

Yeah this certainly sounds like an over reaction. I'll be grabbing some more LOW too.

And we are almost back to the level it was before the amazon news came out. Smile
I bought some UPS, JNJ and VZ today.
SO and UPS.
I feel good now that you bought UPS as well Rasec lol Wink . Anything else on your buy or watch list?