Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
More AMAT for me.

Will be making more buys towards the end of the week and/or next week when my salary arrives.
WFC missed revenue and "beat" EPS, although income was flat Y/Y. Also, Buffett/BRK trimming stake to remain under the 10% limit imposed by the Fed (alternative would've been additional regulation). WFC down quite a bit pre-market. I only have a small position in WFC and am wondering what other people think of the bank.
(04-13-2017, 08:42 AM)DividendGarden Wrote: WFC missed revenue and "beat" EPS, although income was flat Y/Y.  Also, Buffett/BRK trimming stake to remain under the 10% limit imposed by the Fed (alternative would've been additional regulation).  WFC down quite a bit pre-market.  I only have a small position in WFC and am wondering what other people think of the bank.

the WFC quarter wasn't all that bad. Its going to take time to get customers back but its going to get better from here on out. The stock has already corrected $59 a few weeks back. I just added on the pullback. Wall Street always looks to future earnings so to me this is a good time to get in before it gets better.
(04-13-2017, 09:00 AM)divmenow Wrote:
(04-13-2017, 08:42 AM)DividendGarden Wrote: WFC missed revenue and "beat" EPS, although income was flat Y/Y.  Also, Buffett/BRK trimming stake to remain under the 10% limit imposed by the Fed (alternative would've been additional regulation).  WFC down quite a bit pre-market.  I only have a small position in WFC and am wondering what other people think of the bank.

the WFC quarter wasn't all that bad. Its going to take time to get customers back but its going to get better from here on out. The stock has already corrected $59 a few weeks back. I just added on the pullback. Wall Street always looks to future earnings so to me this is a good time to get in before it gets better.

Every time they claw back bonuses from executives, they should distribute that to shareholders as a thank you & apology.
CAH down $11 pre-market. Added some here at $70.75
(04-18-2017, 06:47 AM)divmenow Wrote: CAH down $11 pre-market. Added some here at $70.75

I also opened it now.
What's the reason?

To answer my own question: http://www.suredividend.com/cardinal-hea...rgain-cah/

Timely as always!!
JNJ had a nice sale price yesterday.
(04-18-2017, 02:08 PM)Rasec Wrote: What's the reason?

To answer my own question: http://www.suredividend.com/cardinal-hea...rgain-cah/

Timely as always!!

CAH was down big because it bought a part of Medtronics business and warned a bit on next quarter. But it wasn't that bad at all. Just a slight miss. The deal with Medtronic will be a good one for future earnings. Great buying opportunity.
(04-19-2017, 06:03 AM)NilesMike Wrote: JNJ had a nice sale price yesterday.

Down another 1/2 percent today.
PSX is at $75.50, near it's 52-week low. I'm thinking about adding to my position here but wanted to get other people's perspectives. Should I wait or buy? I believe in it longterm but I feel like it'll go lower before it goes higher.
A bit more VZ, more SO, more IBM and more WBA. Also considering adding to GE.