Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Bought some TDOC. I'm only buying tech that is done significantly lol. A few shares here and there lol
added to AQN
[quote pid='28147' dateline='1629382050']
Bought some TDOC.  I'm only buying tech that is done significantly lol. A few shares here and there lol
[/quote]

Yup, TDOC looks pretty done to me too.  Smile

Sold FCX and NKE, just to kill some tickers while they are up and I flush my nice profits away.  I'll do some nibbling as well today.
Decided to buy some TECH myself Guru. New positions in NVDA, TDOC, SWKS and DKNG

Just like you 5,10, 25 shares here and there for now. You can still make good money even with little amounts or lose it all Wink

Hoping to add some small cap divy stocks soon as well. Researching as we speak lol.. This is one area I'm very light in.

Damn BABA now at $168 and change. Should I buy 5 shares GURU Wink
(08-19-2021, 09:29 AM)divmenow Wrote: Decided to buy some TECH myself Guru. New positions in NVDA, TDOC, SWKS and DKNG

Just like you 5,10, 25 shares here and there for now. You can still make good money even with little amounts or lose it all  Wink

Hoping to add some small cap divy stocks soon as well. Researching as we speak lol.. This is one area I'm very light in.

Damn BABA now at $168 and change. Should I buy 5 shares GURU Wink

For a long term investor like me and only does about 2-3 sells a year BABA may not be a bad investment at these levels now. It still has a lot of headwinds but if BABA and the government cant get it together then China will fail. I say buy some now and just buy more on every $10 drop. The low I see is around that $150-$155 level. Any positive news and you could miss the move up.
BABA chart looks awesome. Should find some support at $125. New daily bag holders need some help so they can escape. Seriously though BABA is toxic until the CCP can go a month without threatening their tech companies.
This just in... Jack Ma is headed back to his old job.....lol

https://media.tenor.com/videos/2e9746d0c...f18e64/mp4
That was funny. I jumped out of BABA at about 208 with a tiny profit. There is little doubt BABA is a good deal at some point. I think the chance of a sustained move higher real soon is about zero. CCP wouldn't have a problem spreading their business around to smaller competitors. Doubt it happens but it wouldn't sink the empire. I think they are trying to avoid the big tech power problem the US clearly has.
Added baba and tencent
Added 1 share on OHI, MA, CI, AMGN & MED Smile
Added a little PENN, VICI and BTI. Threw down for one more share of AMZN and GOOGL.

I love to brag about my about my high income put selling game here. Last 30 days has been my first big bust since pandemic crash. Made about a buck an hour.... maybe. Smile I have a few dogs in freefall I'll have to just eat. This supply chain-chip shortage stuff is the real deal for some of my stocks.
(08-19-2021, 12:49 PM)fenders53 Wrote: Added a little PENN, VICI and BTI.  Threw down for one more share of AMZN and GOOGL.  

I love to brag about my about my high income put selling game here.  Last 30 days has been my first big bust since pandemic crash.  Made about a buck an hour.... maybe.  Smile  I have a few dogs in freefall I'll have to just eat.  This supply chain-chip shortage stuff is the real deal for some of my stocks.

Those are some odd buys lol

PENN has way too much debt for my liking. This thing may see $40's. I guess your a gambler. Better to go play roulette then own this  Big Grin

VICI safe but lets hope Vegas remains strong and this Variant doesn't kill the industry.