Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
(06-08-2021, 10:59 AM)stockguru Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 10:19 AM)fenders53 Wrote: Added some AEP and finished my position.  Closed some AEP covered calls on the dip.

I will stay clear of AEP. Dirty company and they just got a subpoena in Ohio. I will add when it gets down to $75 or when the smoke clears  Big Grin

Bought KMB
Oh it's you again lol.  Write back when you have actual news.  I always buy the subpeona dips because they are innocent. Smile

The smoke will never clear because they just might be dirty but who am I to judge? That's how they make me money.  I've made a pretty good amount on AEP.  It's my least favorite UTE that I still like.   Big Grin   EXC may be worse.  I only flip options on them for now.
Look at all the gainers today. Out of the 100 biggest gainers they are restaurant or heavily shorted meme stocks. With the exception of maybe 4 names the rest are junk lol Redit and others are ruining this market and hitting the good, real companies of the world. Lots are now under the 50 MA and breaking down. I have about 20 stocks in my buy zone now, but will wait a few days to see how it shakes out lol
Gamblers ain't going away. Just have to wade through it. Some of my small cap ETFs are running because the meme stocks suddenly became a larger part because they are CAP waited passive funds. I'll be looking for a trim there soon. This is nuts.
(06-08-2021, 11:08 AM)fenders53 Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 10:19 AM)fenders53 Wrote: Added some AEP and finished my position.  Closed some AEP covered calls on the dip.

I will stay clear of AEP. Dirty company and they just got a subpoena in Ohio. I will add when it gets down to $75 or when the smoke clears  Big Grin

Bought KMB
Oh it's you again lol.  Write back when you have actual news.  I always buy the subpeona dips because they are innocent.  Smile

The smoke will never clear because they just might be dirty but who am I to judge?  That's how they make me money.  I've made a pretty good amount on AEP.  It's my least favorite UTE that I still like.   Big Grin   EXC may be worse.  I only flip options on them for now.
 Its all too real. Get ready for some lawsuits and more pain  Big Grin

I only buy and add to NEE, WEC, DTE and AWK

I need WEC to get back under $85 to add, and NEE under $70.
My port is dead flat for 2 days running now. Um, all I have to contribute to the conversation Smile
[quote pid='26655' dateline='1623169015']
(06-08-2021, 11:08 AM)fenders53 Wrote:

Bought KMB
Oh it's you again lol.  Write back when you have actual news.  I always buy the subpeona dips because they are innocent.  Smile

The smoke will never clear because they just might be dirty but who am I to judge?  That's how they make me money.  I've made a pretty good amount on AEP.  It's my least favorite UTE that I still like.   Big Grin   EXC may be worse.  I only flip options on them for now.
 Its all too real. Get ready for some lawsuits and more pain  Big Grin

I only buy and add to NEE, WEC, DTE and AWK

I need WEC to get back under $85 to add, and NEE under $70.
[/quote]
Don't ever try to lecture Mister UTE.   Big Grin 

I went in big on the real dip a few months back but trimmed some near the top.  NEE is worth about $55 but I still own plenty.  I have three or four I truly believe can navigate the slow move to renewables without getting stupid with capital and excessive debt.
Started small position in KMB and added oxy
(06-08-2021, 11:10 AM)stockguru Wrote: Look at all the gainers today. Out of the 100 biggest gainers they are restaurant or heavily shorted meme stocks. With the exception of maybe 4 names the rest are junk lol Redit and others are ruining this market and hitting the good, real companies of the world. Lots are now under the 50 MA and breaking down. I have about 20 stocks in my buy zone now, but will wait a few days to see how it shakes out lol
That's great news to me guru. I would love to pick some more well established names who actually makes money.

What else u got other than kmb, lol
Added some PLTR.
added JNJ, ABBV, KMB and ABT

Sold MRK, WEN and GNRC
2 days have gone by and not 1 buy. Told you I could do it ?

But not sure I can make it till 3. I’m itching to buy and got my eye already on a few names lol
(06-08-2021, 08:16 PM)divmenow Wrote: 2 days have gone by and not 1 buy. Told you I could do it  ?

But not sure I can make it till 3.  I’m itching to buy and got my eye already on a few names lol

Hmm... if I recall correctly I was estimating that you would finally crack on Wednesday, 9th of June.
OHH LOOK AT THE DATE NOW.

Exciting times!