Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
@kered

I have bought ENB on Schwab before without encountering that sort of fee. Are you sure something wasn't wonky in the trade window, where it thought you were attempting to buy shares listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange, or something like that? Would definitely call Schwab and talk to someone to see what is up.
Anyone looking at CLX? seems to be fairly valued at this point on a 10 yr chart. Thinking to start a position in it but given the down trend after run up, may be it falls further.
(06-07-2021, 01:57 PM)vbin Wrote: Anyone looking at CLX? seems to be fairly valued at this point on a 10 yr chart. Thinking to start a position in it but given the down trend after run up, may be it falls further.

I would rather just own KMB here. Higher yield and over 3.4%. CLX still has a way to go before we see a yield of 3% Big Grin
(06-07-2021, 02:16 PM)stockguru Wrote:
(06-07-2021, 01:57 PM)vbin Wrote: Anyone looking at CLX? seems to be fairly valued at this point on a 10 yr chart. Thinking to start a position in it but given the down trend after run up, may be it falls further.

I would rather just own KMB here. Higher yield and over 3.4%. CLX still has a way to go before we see a yield of 3% Big Grin
Thank you, yeah looks like kmb can give a better return if it returns to it's average pe + better divvy.
Added to my AVGO position.
(05-11-2021, 09:12 AM)divmenow Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 09:08 AM)fenders53 Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 09:06 AM)divmenow Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 09:00 AM)fenders53 Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 08:47 AM)divmenow Wrote: Way to go...  Big Grin . Join the ENPH club lol

I also took a new position in PXD thanks to the secondary at $153

I needed to add another name in the sector to go along with CVX and EOG

now the only other sector I'm underweight in is leisure  Big Grin
Dude I am a charter member of ENPH.  I made a few hundred a month the past year selling short puts while it ran.  I have a few short puts that are WAY in the money after this bloodbath.  I can only roll forward so much before I own $140 shares.   Big Grin  I said here many times I was good with adding a real position starting at $125.  If I am honest I need ENPH to head back to $120ish to be back to even.  I wasn;t aggressive enough when it was truly cheap.  I'll add shares to my growthy port in the meantime.

Yeah yeah. What ever floats your boat  Big Grin lol
I am very good with owning ENPH long-term.  How happy I am in the end very much depends on the entry.  We'll see where the bottom is soon enough.

Well me too. Got in at $108.90  Big Grin

This will be a big winner for years to come.  You have to add at some point, so why not today. I don't worry about making a few $ here and there  Big Grin . I'm in to win it lol 

Are we having fun today  Big Grin

There will be a day when CLX is at a good long-term entry.  Covid will cool off and they'll have a flat quarter soon enough.  Market looks ahead and I don't think there is an exciting narrative that will draw new investors soon. 

Look around the stores and notice the extra impulse buy displays still loaded up with bleach.  It's not all Clorox brand and the supply channel seems to be sufficiently stuffed.  If CLX didn't ship another jug of bleach I don't think we would notice for a month or two.
Closed out my GNRC put sells from yesterday. That turned into an unexpected day trade. $340 per contract profit. And just like that, back to too much cash....
Added a little AEP today. Small add on V & MA yesterday.
Added more MBWM
Added some AEP and finished my position. Closed some AEP covered calls on the dip.
Added more BITW.
(06-08-2021, 10:19 AM)fenders53 Wrote: Added some AEP and finished my position.  Closed some AEP covered calls on the dip.

I will stay clear of AEP. Dirty company and they just got a subpoena in Ohio. I will add when it gets down to $75 or when the smoke clears  Big Grin

Bought KMB