Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
(01-08-2021, 10:21 AM)divmenow Wrote: Decided to buy UBER. Just because I wanted too lol

But its trading at 7.1 x sales and 70% discount to door dash. I think UBER could have a really strong 2021

Nice pick. I decided to buy today. New 52 weeks high

There like a tech stock themselves and uber eats and freight should do very well to add growth over the next few years. 

What other names do you like? I figure your a better picker then most analysts out there  Big Grin
(01-12-2021, 01:30 PM)kblake Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 10:21 AM)divmenow Wrote: Decided to buy UBER. Just because I wanted too lol

But its trading at 7.1 x sales and 70% discount to door dash. I think UBER could have a really strong 2021

Nice pick. I decided to buy today. New 52 weeks high

There like a tech stock themselves and uber eats and freight should do very well to add growth over the next few years. 

What other names do you like? I figure your a better picker then most analysts out there  Big Grin
He absolutely is better at predicting what might be up 30 days from now.  Your fault if you don't know when to jump off the train lol.
Took some money out of oil, sold RIG completely. CLB 75%. Market getting too hot. Lol
(01-12-2021, 01:46 PM)vbin Wrote: Took some money out of oil, sold RIG completely. CLB 75%. Market getting too hot. Lol
I sold out of RIG 25 years ago.  You've been snoozing.  Smile
(11-24-2020, 12:36 PM)stockguru Wrote: My Hubby said lets buy FTEK and FCEL SO I did. He's not getting any if these continue to free fall Wink

I'm in long term but I'm already down 30% lmao. He says all my friends are buying.. SMH lol

I did add some ABT, CVS and KO

Well I'm up 243% on FCEL and 389% on FTEK

Should I sell  Tongue

Divemenow you were right once again lol. I should have bought PLUG as well when you said buy at $23

How about WKHS ,NIO, KNDI or others. Anyway own this names and thoughts?
Looking at ED... Haven't pulled the trigger yet, but it's very rare that the starting yield is above 4.5%. Moreover, a dividend raise is expected very soon. What's the story here?
(01-12-2021, 03:40 PM)Binary Wrote: Looking at ED... Haven't pulled the trigger yet, but it's very rare that the starting yield is above 4.5%. Moreover, a dividend raise is expected very soon. What's the story here?

Anytime its under $69 you add it. I don't own it long term. But I do trade in and out of it. If you cant get in at $69 and sell at $75-78 its a nice profit.
(01-12-2021, 03:23 PM)stockguru Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 12:36 PM)stockguru Wrote: My Hubby said lets buy FTEK and FCEL SO I did. He's not getting any if these continue to free fall Wink

I'm in long term but I'm already down 30% lmao. He says all my friends are buying.. SMH lol

Should I sell  Tongue

Divemenow you were right once again lol. I should have bought PLUG as well when you said buy at $23

I own Some NIO and have been selling puts on KNDI and WKHS
NIO seems like a better business model then TESLA plus for better or worse they have full backing by the chinese government.
A youtuber I follow has put a price target of 100-120 on NIO after raising from 60-80
(01-12-2021, 03:23 PM)stockguru Wrote:

Should I sell  Tongue

Very nice Guru. Maybe sell some and let the rest run  Big Grin

KNDI will move up fast as well. That Maple 30X is a nice vehicle. I may buy one once they become available in the US. As a mess around car lol

So yes buy KNDI but the better buy is one you may not know... GEVO. Look at that one. 

renewable fuels company. It commercializes gasoline, jet fuel, and diesel fuel. Don't trade it. Own it lol

SOLO another one.
(01-12-2021, 02:13 PM)fenders53 Wrote:
(01-12-2021, 01:46 PM)vbin Wrote: Took some money out of oil, sold RIG completely. CLB 75%. Market getting too hot. Lol
I sold out of RIG 25 years ago.  You've been snoozing.  Smile
Did you double your money, then, lol.