Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Sold some NKE yesterday that had been held for years, added to XOM and PSX this morning with the proceeds.
Bought a small position in GPS
KHC has no value to me under current management. Decided to take a long-term capital loss on my holding, and sell an equivalent gain in LLY (too much portfolio income being generated by that holding).

Reinvested by adding to my ADM holding, and initiating a new position in GD.
(09-19-2018, 11:08 AM)divmenow Wrote: Just bought some Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. - IIPR

I suggest you all take a position in this one. Pays a nice 3% yield and best of all its in the growing cannabis industry. They provide state-licensed cannabis growers under long-term triple-net lease agreements. Thank me later on this one lol

So, divmenow.

Is it soon time to cash out a partial position? :p 
That was kinda my plan all along, since I bought more than I usually do for speculative positions, however now I don't really see any opportunities to redeploy that cash.
(02-22-2019, 12:40 PM)crimsonghost747 Wrote:
(09-19-2018, 11:08 AM)divmenow Wrote: Just bought some Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. - IIPR

I suggest you all take a position in this one. Pays a nice 3% yield and best of all its in the growing cannabis industry. They provide state-licensed cannabis growers under long-term triple-net lease agreements. Thank me later on this one lol

So, divmenow.

Is it soon time to cash out a partial position? :p 
That was kinda my plan all along, since I bought more than I usually do for speculative positions, however now I don't really see any opportunities to redeploy that cash.

Good call on that one huh. I'm up $30 points on it and still getting paid the dividend. I'm not selling. Like you said, where do you put the money of you sell it? its my best performer since Sept. It's nice to see when i log into my account. It's outperforming V and MA lol. I'm actually looking to buy a few more names in the CBD industry. I have a few on my list.
Bought some ADM today. If a China deal is sealed this one will move up. A 3.35% dividend isn't bad either why you wait.

Anyone else own the name?
(02-25-2019, 12:04 PM)divmenow Wrote: Bought some ADM today. If a China deal is sealed this one will move up.  A 3.35% dividend isn't bad either why you wait.

Yes. Added to my existing holding last week. Their business is cyclical, but I think the value is pretty fair at the moment (and generally any time their yield gets over 3%).
(02-25-2019, 12:04 PM)divmenow Wrote: Bought some ADM today. If a China deal is sealed this one will move up.  A 3.35% dividend isn't bad either why you wait.

I am surrounded by ADM grain processing plants but never owned them. I think you will be OK one way or the other, whether the trade deal is great or not.  Throwing farmers under the bus would be a good way to lose an election if some of your base happens to live here. We have the very first primary. Smile
Bought KHC today - new position.

Hoping for some disposals to reduce debt and some more investment in the brands Smile
added a little HD this morning.
(02-26-2019, 09:37 AM)divmenow Wrote: added a little HD this morning.

Did the same
Seriously, do you guys ever run out of capital? Do you have weekly contributions coming into the account? Buying in $100 increments?

=)
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha