Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Added 10 UNP on the dip caused by KSU
Week before last I initiated partial positions in both BBL and EMR.
Added more RTN. Already one of my largest holdings but their recent strong dividend increase as well as their increased focus in cyber security still make this look attractive even at 111.5 USD.
+14% more T

+ another 10 UNP
Added incrementally to TD and Safran (SAFRY)
CSG, DLR, LXP, STAG, WPC.
On 7/24/14, COP reached a fifty-two week high at $87.09. The more I watched, the lower it went. Being the impatient investor I am, I bought 30 shares at $69.05 on 12/22/14. And still it went lower. Today, I bought 30 more at $62.25. I'm done unless it gets to the $50 range.
Maybe I made a big mistake..."The fruit of patience is always sweet". We'll see if I end up with a sweet, juicy peach or a slice of durian.
(03-31-2015, 07:22 PM)kayboy Wrote: On 7/24/14, COP reached a fifty-two week high at $87.09. The more I watched, the lower it went. Being the impatient investor I am, I bought 30 shares at $69.05 on 12/22/14. And still it went lower. Today, I bought 30 more at $62.25. I'm done unless it gets to the $50 range.
Maybe I made a big mistake..."The fruit of patience is always sweet". We'll see if I end up with a sweet, juicy peach or a slice of durian.

What do you have against durian? Durian is delicious Smile
Selectively building positions in utilities by adding partial positions.

DUK and ED were purchased today 3/31/15.

Also added to CTL and GRMN.
Bought some AAPL. Next div growth announcement should be later this month.
Bought CVX for my son's Education Savings Account today.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha