Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Took a small position in LB. Thanks for the tip

How about that run in TGT and KSS. Wow!!
Earlier in the week I added to XOM....

I know the price was lower by several dollars but I didn't have the funds for deployment or put the money elsewhere, I forget. But I'm okay buying XOM anytime it yields over 4%
Bought 25 PM. Great dividend boost.
Increased PM position by 50% today, it is one of the biggest I own now.
Utilities looking like good entry buys here. Anyone adding to AEP, AWK, DUK, D or other names?
(06-11-2018, 12:27 PM)divmenow Wrote: Utilities looking like good entry buys here. Anyone adding to AEP, AWK, DUK, D or other names?

Yes very much so.  Particularly the last 2.
Added to D and RTN today and took new position in LUV. Sold out of EMR and FL.
(06-12-2018, 09:17 AM)divmenow Wrote: Added to D and RTN today and took new position in LUV. Sold out of EMR and FL.

Is there a reason you sold out of EMR?
(06-12-2018, 09:17 AM)divmenow Wrote: Added to D and RTN today and took new position in LUV. Sold out of EMR and FL.

RTN is starting to look pretty decent after the decline in the past couple of days. However it's already my largest holding by far so I'm not adding any.

My salary just arrived and I'm taking a look at a couple of Canadian banks right now. Don't be surprised if I end up buying some. :p

edit: Added to CM.to and TD.to as well as a little option fun with WBA.
Usually, i don't like to sell but today I sold out of TGT and redeployed the dollars to existing holdings

MO
CVS
WBA
CAH
KR