Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
I bought SO yesterday.
Hey Eric you adding to AWK or NEE? I know you bought these name a bit higher a few weeks back. I'm going to buy some AWK today.
Added to AFL down $5 today and a new position in AWK.
(01-12-2018, 09:55 AM)divmenow Wrote: Hey Eric you adding to AWK or NEE? I know you bought these name a bit higher a few weeks back. I'm going to buy some AWK today.

All out of capital at this point. I'm sure if either drop 20% I'll look harder at drumming up some funds, but at this point I'm just happy to have them in the portfolio and I'll let them do their thing.
My Blog: DGIfortheDIY.com
Seeking Alpha Author Page 
Forget to mention the other day, but I made the first purchase in my daughter's ESA on Tuesday with a $200 buy of XOM.
My Blog: DGIfortheDIY.com
Seeking Alpha Author Page 
Added a little bit of OHI.

I've been experimenting with a covered call strategy and it's working out pretty well so a lot of my new funds are going towards that at the moment.
Bought CSCO today. Great looking chart, yield and I think it can trade to $48-50 by years end. To me its one of the best buy in the tech sector. But hey that's just me lol

BTW - Utilities getting hammered again today. But at least my AWK which I bought on Friday is having a nice day!
(Yesterday, 12:33 PM)divmenow Wrote: Bought CSCO today. Great looking chart, yield and I think it can trade to $48-50 by years end. To me its one of the best buy in the tech sector. But hey that's just me lol

BTW - Utilities getting hammered again today. But at least my AWK which I bought on Friday is having a nice day!

Good stuff! I have CSCO on my watchlist, and planning to buy in march (before the april ex.div) unless something unexpected happens.