Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dividend Announcement Thread!
I bought ten shares late in the day's trading. Wish I'd had more conviction! I'll likely move the retained shares over to the long term account, where ten current shares is near a perfect weighting for that account.
Alex
(04-23-2014, 05:03 PM)hendi_alex Wrote: I bought ten shares late in the day's trading. Wish I'd had more conviction! I'll likely move the retained shares over to the long term account, where ten current shares is near a perfect weighting for that account.

Our shares are long-term. This makes my Jan 2015 calls look better Smile
JNJ raises dividend to $0.70.
(04-25-2014, 07:59 AM)TomK Wrote: JNJ raises dividend to $0.70.

About a 6.1% increase.
Josh Peters ar Morningstar's DividendInvestor newsletter reported that UL raised 5.9%.
UL - hard to tell with ADR's whose distributions often fluctuate. Don't specifically about UL however.
Alex
(04-26-2014, 07:01 AM)hendi_alex Wrote: UL - hard to tell with ADR's whose distributions often fluctuate. Don't specifically about UL however.

That was in the "home currency"
I think I have everything updated on the spreadsheet now. Thanks to all who are listing announcements here.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Nice!

IBM announced a 16% raise to the dividend.

Better than I expected. Helps make up for Coach's terrible earnings and failure to raise payout this morning.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
We visited the ocean this week-end and shopped at Tanger outlet. Most shops had medium to a lot of customers. Walked by Coach and almost no one was in that outlet store.
Alex