Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dividend Announcement Thread!
P&G added.
My Blog: DGIfortheDIY.com
Seeking Alpha Author Page 
http://www.streetinsider.com/Dividends/E...63578.html

Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (NYSE: EPD) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.71 per share, or $2.84 annualized. This is a 6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.67.

NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Qualcomm (QCOM_) declared a quarterly dividend of 42 cents a share Tuesday.

Qualcomm stock was gaining 0.3% to $78.32.

The dividend is a 20% increase from the company's previous dividend of 35 cents a share. The dividend is payable on June 25 to all shareholders of record as of the close of business on June 4. The ex-dividend date is set for May 30.

Qualcomm stock was gaining 0.3% to $78.32.

The dividend is a 20% increase from the company's previous dividend of 35 cents a share. The dividend is payable on June 25 to all shareholders of record as of the close of business on June 4. The ex-dividend date is set for May 30.
I'm definitely going to buy some QCOM when the yield crosses the 3% mark! Great company! For me, one of the best ways to play the telecom infrastructure segment.
Alex
(04-09-2014, 10:51 AM)hendi_alex Wrote: I'm definitely going to buy some QCOM when the yield crosses the 3% mark! Great company! For me, one of the best ways to play the telecom infrastructure segment.

You may never own it if you wait to buy it at a 3% yield. Wink
Little chance of that! It may take a period of time, but the price and yield will come to me, and I'll try to be ready when it does. Only problem is that if QCOM goes to 3% yield, there will be so many bargains with much higher yields, just waiting to be plucked. For me there is nothing so special about QCOM at present that is not offset by competing investments which currently yield 5% to above 7%. There again, I'm retired and looking to generate current income and am not nearly so concerned about yield growth as I am about current yield. If QCOM could keep up the current pace of dividend growth, which IMO is unlikely, how long would it take QCOM co catch up with and equal the distribution made by a healthy low growth 5% yielding stock? For a retired investor, the pay off is probably much to far into the future.
Alex
CSX announced a 7% increase CSX Dividend increase
(04-15-2014, 03:39 PM)Jason Wrote: CSX announced a 7% increase CSX Dividend increase

Added.
KMI increases dividend YOY 11% to 42 cents per share.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/2146513-...end-growth
Alex
Watsco (WSO) announced earnings and a 50% increase in dividend, from $1.60 to $2.40 per share.

This is Watsco's second increase in the last year. They've now raised the dividend from $1.00 to $2.40 over that time.
From OHI's IR web site:

Company Release - 04/18/2014 15:00

Omega’s Board of Directors announced today the Company’s seventh consecutive quarterly common stock dividend increase, raising the dividend from $0.49 per share to $0.50 per share. The common stock dividend is payable Thursday, May 15, 2014 to common stockholders of record as of the close of business on April 30, 2014. Big Grin
=====
How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?