Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dividend Announcement Thread!
New Brunswick, N.J. (April 18, 2023) – Johnson & Johnson today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a 5.3% increase in the quarterly dividend, from $1.13 per share to $1.19 per share.

At the new rate, the indicated dividend on an annual basis is $4.76 per share compared to the previous rate of $4.52 per share. The next quarterly dividend is payable on June 6, 2023 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 23, 2023. The ex-dividend date is May 22, 2023.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

ARLINGTON, Va., April 24, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Technologies Corporation (NYSE: RTX) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a dividend of 59 cents per outstanding share of RTX common stock, which represents an increase of 7.3 percent over the prior quarter's dividend amount. The dividend will be payable on June 15, 2023 to shareowners of record at the close of business on May 19, 2023.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

NOC upped their quarterly dividend from $1.73 to $1.87 per share, reflecting an increase of 8% from the prior payout

This is a name I have been adding to
"The General Mills board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.59 per share, payable August 1, 2023, to
shareholders of record July 10, 2023. This represents a 9 percent increase from the previous quarterly rate of $0.54
per share. General Mills and its predecessor company have paid dividends without interruption for 124 years."

From F23Q4 Press Release
Cintas (NASDAQ:CTAS) declares $1.35/share quarterly dividend, 17.4% increase from prior dividend of $1.15.
Forward yield 1.05%
Payable Sept. 15; for shareholders of record Aug. 15; ex-div Aug. 14.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Hershey (NYSE:HSY) declares $1.192/share quarterly dividend, 15.1% increase from prior dividend of $1.036.
Forward yield 1.98%
Payable Sept. 15; for shareholders of record Aug. 18; ex-div Aug. 17.
17.4% and 15.1%, wow!

If I were in the drawdown phase (retired) and relying on these two stocks for income I'd be doing the happy dance.
WEC Energy (NYSE:WEC) declares $0.835/share quarterly dividend, 7.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.780.
Forward yield 4.01%
Payable March 1; for shareholders of record Feb. 14; ex-div Feb. 13.