Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dividend Announcement Thread!
Clorox (NYSE: CLX) declares $1.06/share quarterly dividend, 10.4% increase from prior dividend of $0.96.

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3465519-cl...6-dividend
UNM's board increases quarterly stock dividend by 9.6% ; the new rate of ~$0.285/share, will be effective from Q3 2019.

The company also authorizes the repurchase of up to $750M shares through Nov. 23, 2020, the new authorization replaces the previous authorization of $750M that was scheduled to expire on Nov. 24, 2019.

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3466466-un...k-dividend
Flowers Foods (NYSE:FLO) declares $0.19/share quarterly dividend, 5.6% increase from prior dividend of $0.18.

Forward yield 3.3%

Payable June 21; for shareholders of record June 7; ex-div June 6.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
National Bank of Canada declares CAD 0.68 dividend
=====
How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?

Bank of Montreal declares CAD 1.03 dividend
=====
How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?

Cracker Barrel (NASDAQ:CBRL) declares $1.30/share quarterly dividend, 4% increase from prior dividend of $1.25.

Forward yield 3.23%

Payable Aug. 5; for shareholders of record July 19; ex-div July 18.

Additionally, the board declared special dividend of $3.00/share, payable on Aug. 2 to shareholders on record of July 19.
Lowe's announced a 14.6% dividend increase last week.

Ellison announced that the board of directors declared a 15 percent increase in its quarterly cash dividend to 55 cents per share, payable Aug. 7, 2019, to shareholders of record as of July 24, 2019. Lowe's has declared a cash dividend every quarter since going public in 1961.
LyondellBasell (NYSE:LYB) declares $1.05/share quarterly dividend, 5% increase from prior dividend of $1.00.

Forward yield 5.43%

Payable June 17; for shareholders of record June 10; ex-div June 7.
UnitedHealth (NYSE:UNH) declares $1.08/share quarterly dividend, 20% increase from prior dividend of $0.90.

Forward yield 1.79%

Payable June 25; for shareholders of record June 17; ex-div June 14.
FedEx (NYSE:FDX) declares $0.65/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.

Forward yield 1.61%

Payable July 8; for shareholders of record June 24; ex-div June 21.

First time since the financial crisis that FDX has failed to raise for a fifth consecutive quarter. Of course I bought shares today before the announcement, LOL.