Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Perfect Portfolio Competition
(01-04-2024, 06:48 AM)rayray Wrote: I'll have my picks no later than this evening--I was prepping for this a few days ago and I don't know what I did with my list--I have a habit of writing my stock info on junk mail lol.

NVDA
MSFT
IBKR
TPL
ACLS (non-dividend pick)

ACLS is amazing!!! Up 587% the past 5 years. How do you keep finding these super-star stocks? Smile
(01-23-2024, 09:11 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote:
(01-04-2024, 06:48 AM)rayray Wrote: I'll have my picks no later than this evening--I was prepping for this a few days ago and I don't know what I did with my list--I have a habit of writing my stock info on junk mail lol.

NVDA
MSFT
IBKR
TPL
ACLS (non-dividend pick)

ACLS is amazing!!! Up 587% the past 5 years.  How do you keep finding these super-star stocks? Smile

I struggled with choosing a non-dividend payer as my 5th choice. 

ACLS at the time of "looking" decent PE to F/PE, okay Beta but a more than decent PEG. ROI/ROA/ROE, sales, profits all really good, the growth is there...but it got beaten up over the last few months--so I took a chance.

ACLS also showed up on 3 stock screens I use through my brokerage. That's important.

When one looks at the market and what certain sectors are doing compared to others, it's obvious we've been in a "Rolling Recession" for about two years now. Our news sources have become pathetic, and I don't trust any of them.

I noticed the recession when projects were getting delayed and or cancelled at work, and that was back in 2022/early 2023.
Uff, I missed the start. My picks, if it's too late, add me to spreadsheet and add a note I don't participate pls. I'll at least check next year.

MMM
VICI
O
BMY
PYPL (growth)
(01-26-2024, 11:29 AM)lucas03 Wrote: Uff, I missed the start. My picks, if it's too late, add me to spreadsheet and add a note I don't participate pls. I'll at least check next year.

MMM
VICI
O
BMY
PYPL (growth)

You are added!
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
(01-24-2024, 06:25 AM)rayray Wrote:
(01-23-2024, 09:11 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote:

NVDA
MSFT
IBKR
TPL
ACLS (non-dividend pick)

ACLS is amazing!!! Up 587% the past 5 years.  How do you keep finding these super-star stocks? Smile

I struggled with choosing a non-dividend payer as my 5th choice. 

ACLS at the time of "looking" decent PE to F/PE, okay Beta but a more than decent PEG. ROI/ROA/ROE, sales, profits all really good, the growth is there...but it got beaten up over the last few months--so I took a chance.

ACLS also showed up on 3 stock screens I use through my brokerage. That's important.

When one looks at the market and what certain sectors are doing compared to others, it's obvious we've been in a "Rolling Recession" for about two years now. Our news sources have become pathetic, and I don't trust any of them.

I noticed the recession when projects were getting delayed and or cancelled at work, and that was back in 2022/early 2023.

Yeah, but I think the rolling recession is over now.  

I picked UPST for the 2nd year in a row as my non-dividend grower.  It is a total crapshoot, but I suspect in the second half of the year, when we have rate cuts, it will take off like a rocket.