Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Perfect Portfolio Competition
Ray has been harassing me for a week so pulling this out of my ear before my internet dies again. I will call it the falling knife recovery fantasy port. Smile I assume the rules are about the same as before. All but one of these are Div stocks And I am mostly diversified.

HSY
ENPH
WEC
TSN
TXN
(01-15-2024, 02:48 PM)fenders53 Wrote: Ray has been harassing me for a week so pulling this out of my ear before my internet dies again. I will call it the falling knife recovery fantasy port. Smile I assume the rules are about the same as before. All but one of these are Div stocks And I am mostly diversified.

HSY
ENPH
WEC
TSN
TXN

Awesome, glad to have you aboard. I was beginning to worry about you since it's been so long since you've posted!
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
(01-15-2024, 03:38 PM)EricL Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 02:48 PM)fenders53 Wrote: Ray has been harassing me for a week so pulling this out of my ear before my internet dies again.  I will call it the falling knife recovery fantasy port. Smile I assume the rules are about the same as before.  All but one of these are Div stocks And I am mostly diversified.

HSY
ENPH
WEC
TSN
TXN

Awesome, glad to have you aboard. I was beginning to worry about you since it's been so long since you've posted!

Yeah, Fenders hope your retirement is going well.
(01-16-2024, 06:43 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 02:48 PM)fenders53 Wrote: Ray has been harassing me for a week so pulling this out of my ear before my internet dies again.  I will call it the falling knife recovery fantasy port. Smile I assume the rules are about the same as before.  All but one of these are Div stocks And I am mostly diversified.

HSY
ENPH
WEC
TSN
TXN

Great to hear from you Ken!  I hope you are doing well.  I have been hanging out on an active  Dividend and growth Discord, but no excuse to not check in here now and then.
(01-16-2024, 07:26 PM)fenders53 Wrote:

HSY
ENPH
WEC
TSN
TXN

Great to hear from you Ken!  I hope you are doing well.  I have been hanging out on an active  Dividend and growth Discord, but no excuse to not check in here now and then.

I figured that.  For my part, my child support will likely end in a year and a half, then I will be much more active.
(01-16-2024, 09:31 PM)ken-do-nim Wrote:
(01-16-2024, 07:26 PM)fenders53 Wrote:

HSY
ENPH
WEC
TSN
TXN

I figured that.  For my part, my child support will likely end in a year and a half, then I will be much more active.
I like everyone here, and would post here daily if there was some discussion to participate in beyond "my swing trade of the week".  We should probably not blow up this thread.  Anyone can PM me if they wish, or start a stock discussion about a company.
rayray is off to the early lead!
(01-18-2024, 11:07 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote: rayray is off to the early lead!

It's a long run! lol
(01-18-2024, 11:07 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote: rayray is off to the early lead!

I'm just happy that I have 1 that isn't in the red.
Is it too late too get in?
(01-20-2024, 04:44 PM)Mr1share Wrote: Is it too late too get in?

Nope, I'll still add you.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
(01-20-2024, 08:27 PM)EricL Wrote:
(01-20-2024, 04:44 PM)Mr1share Wrote: Is it too late too get in?

Nope, I'll still add you.

Thanks Eric

MA, LLY, APD, NVDA, CHRD