Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Perfect Portfolio Competition
Please check this list over to make sure I have everyone, and that everyone's picks are entered correctly.

2021 Perfect Portfolio Competition Spreadsheet
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
I must have forget to add my names. Hope its not too late.

My names are AVGO, NKE, LMT, CTAS and PSX
(01-14-2021, 03:35 PM)stockguru Wrote: I must have forget to add my names. Hope its not too late.

You are added.
(01-14-2021, 03:35 PM)stockguru Wrote: I must have forget to add my names. Hope its not too late.

I wouldn't be complete without you.  I need to do a little better job of tracking it this year.  Getting hit in the face with a brick last March was a bit distracting.  My real port got hammered so bad and the last thing I thought we needed was to learn we were all down 30% in a silly stock picking contest.   Smile 

Thanks for doing that Eric.  We should check it March 31st.
(12-31-2020, 10:43 AM)ChadR Wrote: GLOG preferred series A, AAPL, XOM (one of these years oil is going to come back), GD, and INGR.

(01-14-2021, 03:16 PM)EricL Wrote: Please check this list over to make sure I have everyone, and that everyone's picks are entered correctly.

Eric, you're missing GD from Chad. (there is 2x INGR in your spreadsheet)
Thanks a lot for taking the time to make the spreadsheet though, it really makes it easy to follow.

Somehow I'm not surprised I'm in the red right now. Big Grin
(01-14-2021, 11:41 PM)crimsonghost747 Wrote:
(12-31-2020, 10:43 AM)ChadR Wrote: GLOG preferred series A, AAPL, XOM (one of these years oil is going to come back), GD, and INGR.

(01-14-2021, 03:16 PM)EricL Wrote: Please check this list over to make sure I have everyone, and that everyone's picks are entered correctly.

Eric, you're missing GD from Chad. (there is 2x INGR in your spreadsheet)
Thanks a lot for taking the time to make the spreadsheet though, it really makes it easy to follow.

Somehow I'm not surprised I'm in the red right now. Big Grin

Thanks, I updated it.
Nice job, thanks
if it's not too late

MGA
CAT
SBUX
AAPL
TSM

short LKNCY
(01-23-2021, 01:39 PM)rayray Wrote: if it's not too late

MGA
CAT
SBUX
AAPL
TSM

short LKNCY
It's only too late if you win.  Smile  If that happens I suppose we could just use FEB 1st for your start date when we calculate.
(01-23-2021, 04:23 PM)fenders53 Wrote:
(01-23-2021, 01:39 PM)rayray Wrote: if it's not too late

MGA
CAT
SBUX
AAPL
TSM

short LKNCY
It's only too late if you win.  Smile  If that happens I suppose we could just use FEB 1st for your start date when we calculate.

fair enough lol