Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Perfect Portfolio Competition
(12-30-2020, 10:02 AM)crimsonghost747 Wrote: Ok, I'll have to revise my list a bit.
It's partly because I had a hard time selecting a fifth one without having too much exposure to aerospace/defense.
But mostly because it just wouldn't be my portfolio if there wasn't a wonky foreign company that you guys haven't heard of... something that makes you wonder "how do I pronounce that" before it makes you wonder "what do they do?".

MSFT
LHX
LMT
BAM
ASSA-B (Assa Abloy, Stockholm stock exchange)

Short: NKLA
LOL, I'm afraid to research that one.   Big Grin  

I'll give my list a final review look soon.  VSTO ran on me some.  So did MSFT but I might be comfortable with it anyway.
My picks are ABBV, LMT, MED, QCOM, and XOM
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
When we are done I will consolidate our short picks into one post so we can give them a glance now and then. We'll see who loses their virtual house when a couple of them 10X lol.
T, NEE, XOM, MO, IIPR
I am fairly confident I’ll embarrass myself. My pick are TSLA, AVGO, HON, UNH & NKE.
Same here, but I value my kneecaps....
ABBV,LMT,MO,MSFT,STOR
(12-30-2020, 04:41 PM)MikeWa Wrote: Same here, but I value my kneecaps....
ABBV,LMT,MO,MSFT,STOR

LOL Mike, I'll call my goons and take you off the list now.   Smile

I see some patterns here.  A lot of military defense contractors for one.  This does look like a decent entry point.  It was tougher to find value this year.  

As a reminder it is OK to change your mind until JAN 4th.  It would be best if you just edit the original post where you listed the stocks.
STZ

ARKK

T

HD

PM
WTH is this T love all about? I own some shares just in case you guys are right. Smile I am thinking hard about adding an ARK ETF to my picks.
I am just as confused as you are about this T lovers thread. It is a relatively safe pick at these levels... so are you guys expecting some sort of a bigger market crash in 2021?