Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greeting from Canada.
Good Evening,

I have spent the last while checking out your community, and thought I should drop in and say "Hi".  I have been investing in drips since the early '90, looking back now, I wish I had been more diligent with my follow through.  Of course, school, work, dating, wife and kids seems to have taken up a lot of the time.  Not to mention we spent 10 years building a house.   Life just seems to have had a way of throwing up distractions.  Some good, some bad.

The last couple of months, I have been reading numerous dividend blogs and websites, and just found my way here.  Hoping to continue learning from others.  So far I have to say with the downturn, it has been an interesting year to start investing again.  Thanks for having me.

Jason
Welcome to the forum Jason. Feel free to jump in the discussion threads anytime you like. We are a small but friendly bunch.
Welcome to the forum Jason!
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Thanks for saying "hi"! Welcome to the forum. It's a great community where we bounce ideas off of each other and pressure-test ideas in a safe environment. We are glad to have you!
Welcome Jason -- glad you found us and joined up!
Welcome Jason.
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Very much appreciated.

Jason