Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopping List
My short list right now:

CMI, IBM, BRK-B, BEN, EMR, PH.

Not sure I'll be buying much (if anything) soon, but these are the names that are tempting me at the moment.
I've got a couple hundred CAD from dividends that need reinvesting, so one final buy for the year. Will be adding to either CM or one of my Canadian REITs.
Gonna be hard to not buy a bit of SOMETHING today, with these nice sale prices!
I'm considering NKE, DIS and V, already bought MMM, WFC and GILD todayso I'm wondering if I should stay put for now and wait until tomorrow or just pull the trigger and forget about it.
Out of those I've had my eyes on Visa for a long time. Seems like an absolutely fantastic company. However I can't help but feel that the valuation is simply too high... and has been like that for a while now. I love it as a company but I haven't pulled the trigger and I don't think I will unless the price comes down significantly.
Same here, but I feel for all 3 of them. Decided to wait. A better time will come.
NKE, DIS, and V are ones I want to hold longterm. I've ownded DIS and V for a long time, but I'm always scared to overpay for NKE. Overtime, it would probably grow out of any overpayment that I make, but I still can't bring myself to pay 25x or 30x earnings for anything. Eventually, there will be a sale and that's when I'll move.
Sales like today! I really want to buy a bit of everything!!

I wish "future me" could lend "today me" 200Gs, I would pay I'm back with interest...
(01-07-2016, 05:22 PM)Rasec Wrote: Sales like today! I really want to buy a bit of everything!!

I wish "future me" could lend "today me" 200Gs, I would pay I'm back with interest...

As soon as my time machine gets back from the shop, I'm gonna clean up in the market!
IBM, XOM, GPS, DOW, QCOM, AGU, CMI, BNS all sporting 4%+ yields

If today is as down as futures suggest, I'm going to buy something.
(01-15-2016, 09:18 AM)Kerim Wrote: If today is as down as futures suggest, I'm going to buy something.

What did you walk away with?