Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dividend Announcement Thread!
Another nice raise from one of my favorite utilities.

WEC Energy (NYSE:WEC) declares $0.7275/share quarterly dividend, 7.4% increase from prior dividend of $0.6775.
Forward yield 3.26%
Payable March 1; for shareholders of record Feb. 14; ex-div Feb. 11.
In addition, the company also raised FY22 guidance.
Shares +1.6%.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Awesome! They pretty much promised Div raises like this are secure for the next few years during last earnings call. I've been adding lately and will finish my position the next few down days for Utes. IMO current Div is going to matter to the SP when interest rates creep higher. Sub 3% and other options start looking better if you aren't growing like WEC.
Another nice boost for Amgen. Looking good at a 3.83% forward yield!

Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN) declares $1.94/share quarterly dividend, 10.2% increase from prior dividend of $1.76.
Forward yield 3.83%
Payable March 8; for shareholders of record Feb. 15; ex-div Feb. 14.
CM also raised around 10%. I guess all the big canadian banks are doing around 10% this year. I love it, those div raises need to beat inflation. (on a long-term, but short term is cool too!)
(12-04-2021, 02:34 AM)crimsonghost747 Wrote: CM also raised around 10%. I guess all the big canadian banks are doing around 10% this year. I love it, those div raises need to beat inflation. (on a long-term, but short term is cool too!)

BMO was the winner. Just announced yesterday a 25.5% increase to C$1.33/quarter from C$1.06.

Quote:Bank of Montreal (TSX: BMO) (NYSE: BMO) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $1.33 per share on paid-up common shares of Bank of Montreal for the first quarter of fiscal year 2022 ("Q1 2022 Dividend"), a 27 cent increase from the previous quarter and up 25 per cent from the prior quarter and prior year.

The dividend on the common shares is payable on February 28, 2022, to shareholders of record on February 1, 2022. The dividends on the preferred shares are payable on February 25, 2022, to shareholders of record on February 1, 2022.

Dividend announcement
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

ENB gives 3% divvy increase - Forward yield 7.12%

From SA
Zoetis (NYSE:ZTS) declares $0.325/share quarterly dividend, 30% increase from prior dividend of $0.250.
Forward yield 0.58%
Payable March 1; for shareholders of record Jan. 20; ex-div Jan. 19.
In addition, the company receives Board's approval to repurchase up to $3.5B of shares under its new buyback program. The previous $2B share repurchase program, which was approved in December 2018, is expected to be completed in 2022.
Mid America Apartment Communities (NYSE:MAA) declares $1.0875/share quarterly dividend, 6.1% increase from prior dividend of $1.0250.

We live in crazy times when a 6% raise is barely enough to cover inflation. But I like the relatively cautious approach, business is booming for residential REITs right now but I think it's not the time to go celebrating with massive dividend increases. Slow and steady wins the race.
Anxiously awaiting BroadCom dividend increase. Should be any day now...
(12-08-2021, 05:51 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote: Anxiously awaiting BroadCom dividend increase.  Should be any day now...

Me too! Both AVGO and ABT should be announcing next week sometime.

A nice increase from Broadcom would make it a top 10 income producer for me.

So glad I dumped IBM for it a few years ago.
(12-08-2021, 09:50 AM)EricL Wrote:
(12-08-2021, 05:51 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote: Anxiously awaiting BroadCom dividend increase.  Should be any day now...

Me too! Both AVGO and ABT should be announcing next week sometime.

A nice increase from Broadcom would make it a top 10 income producer for me.

So glad I dumped IBM for it a few years ago.

You have me curious, so I went and looked at where AVGO sits in my income producer hierarchy.  E*Trade makes it easy; it offers a column "estimated annual income".  AVGO is 12th for me, just behind NREF.  They could overtake NREF with a big enough increase.  But they won't overtake IVR, my #10.
This is about a dividend growth ETF, SCHD. It announced its December dividend amount: .6198 per share.

It pays a variable dividend - it is different each quarter so a year over year increase is the way to look at their dividend increases.

2021's increase over 2020 is 10.8%