Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
(10-28-2016, 09:05 AM)EricL Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 08:46 AM)Caversham Wrote: My watchlist is lit up green today.  CAH, ABC, MCK, ABBV, AMGN down 10%+.  I haven't had time to investigate why.  Anyone know what's up?

EDIT:  Looks like they are already recovering some.

MCK had a poor earnings report and guidance and there was a short seller raising questions about PBM price gouging. All of the pharma distribution/benefit managers are down big.

Looks like I'm rolling the dice on this one.
Who's in there with me? Bough CAH.

I figure with 30+ years investment horizon - it's a risk worth taking.
(10-28-2016, 09:06 AM)DividendDragon Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 09:05 AM)EricL Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 08:46 AM)Caversham Wrote: Well with a 30 year horizon you would do well with just about any SP 500 stock lol. But yes I would say in 30 years CAH will be a lot higher then it is right now. As is the case with CVS and AMGN

My watchlist is lit up green today.  CAH, ABC, MCK, ABBV, AMGN down 10%+.  I haven't had time to investigate why.  Anyone know what's up?

EDIT:  Looks like they are already recovering some.

MCK had a poor earnings report and guidance and there was a short seller raising questions about PBM price gouging. All of the pharma distribution/benefit managers are down big.

Looks like I'm rolling the dice on this one.
Who's in there with me? Bough CAH.

I figure with 30+ years investment horizon - it's a risk worth taking.

Well with a 30 year horizon you would do well with just about any SP 500 stock lol. But yes I would say in 30 years CAH will be a lot higher then it is right now. As is the case with CVS and AMGN
rolled dice on CAH, MCK will probably go down a bit more due to over reaction, CVS is a great buy now.
(10-28-2016, 09:34 AM)billm Wrote: rolled dice on CAH, MCK will probably go down a bit more due to over reaction, CVS is a great buy now.

Fingers crossed for earnings Monday!

Wide moat company, decent dividend history - at a discount. YES PLEASE.
Increased my position today with ORI, try and take advantage of the dip for some cost averaging.
CSV today, my limit order went through at $85,3 after today's drop. ~$83,3 now. (first health care stock in my portfolio)
Bought NKE today on the downgrade. Pretty cheap at these levels. We may go to $45 but I'm taking a chance here.
Bought 45 shares of NKE today at just over $50/share.
I doubled down on ABBV.
Caught little Nike at exactly 50$ just now
Ori at a good price

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
Some more WHF.ASX, trading at a bigger discount today than a few days ago!