Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
I want to buy more Valero, but I really shouldn't...
A little late with this one, but did pick up 25 shares of ABT for my Roth IRA last week. Eyeing CAH, TGT, CMI, CSCO for the next round.

-Kenny
Some DEO was appropriate for me this morning.
(06-14-2016, 11:59 AM)Dividendsrule Wrote: Some DEO was appropriate for me this morning.

DEO has dropped from $110 to under $101 on Brexit fears?  I almost bought some DEO today and regret not doing so.  I'll keep my eye on this for the next few days.
That's right...Baby out with the bathwater....European stocks get tossed, UL, GSK, RDSB, DEO. Some decent deals there, I haven't seen GSK under 40 for a while.
Bought CSCO on its pre-market drop and NVO and BUD yesterday!
Hitting BEN here
Added to my XOM position this afternoon.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Nice add on XOM. I added 6 times in the last few months.
(06-17-2016, 10:12 AM)divmenow Wrote: Nice add on XOM. I added 6 times in the last few months.

I don't consider it particularly "cheap", but I want to keep adding to my O&G stocks while crude prices are low.

Now that I am overweight it may be a while before I add to it again.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
(06-17-2016, 02:48 PM)EricL Wrote: I don't consider it particularly "cheap", but I want to keep adding to my O&G stocks while crude prices are low.

Now that I am overweight it may be a while before I add to it again.

Agreed.  We add to our XOM & PSX DRIP's on a monthly basis, in addition to opportunistic buys.  O&G is cyclical, and you want to accumulate during the troughs.  In 5-10 years, we always are happy that we stick to our plan.
A couple shares of WFC.
I'm ridiculously short on income/cash at the moment so unfortunately it looks like for 2016 most of my investments will be just reinvesting the dividends. :/