Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Switched out my STAG for V in the Roth. Will STAG be around in 25 years, who knows. Will V be...Yes.

DRAD market cap is small and dividend record is short. I'd probably be too scared to buy unless you the industry really well.
[quote=

DRAD market cap is small and dividend record is short. I'd probably be too scared to buy unless you the industry really well.
[/quote]

True and that's mostly what's been keeping me from pulling the trigger on the purchase. Think I'll just keep an eye on it for now

Grabbed some KO today
I bought some TSX:H (Hydro One) today at IPO.
Added to my Qualcomm (QCOM) position after the 15% drop today
Had a GTC for IBM at 139 which kicked in today, bought 12 shares (basically half a position).
41 shares of EMR @ 49.05 a share
Picked up 70 shares of DUK on today's dip--1/2 position :-)

Lost 90% of my invest in Linn, and I had just written it off (assuming the $500 left was just total speculation on a rebound). But today I decided, dead is dead. So I moved the $500 over into SPH, so at least my dead money is making a little over 10%

R
Really excited to have stumbled on this forum! New to dividend investing but soaking up as much info as I can!

Started a small position in GPS on 11/5. Retail stocks are not in favor right now but with a PE <11 and a Yield >3% figured I'd nibble a little.
dividends4me, welcome to the Dividend Growth Forum.

I invite you to introduce yourself in the Introductions section and tell us a little more about you -- age range, your goals, time frames, etc. It helps all of us to make intelligent responses when you ask a question.

Regardless, nice price on GPS. I hope it performs for you. Is this the first stock in your portfolio?
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Added to RDS.B today.
Good day to go shopping, so many options and so short of funds, arghh I hate this problem! I basically can buy 1 full position or 2 half positions.

REITs defo look good, wondering when will it stop dropping. Also looking into chocolates and mobile processors and semiconductors.
Grabbed another 41 shares of KMI after hours to round out my position today.