VZ
QCOM
GILD
ABBV
Picked up some;
BMY
ABBV
QCOM
Liquidated my RAI position at $60 and placed buy orders for FB, BA, HD, VFC, and DLTH with the proceeds.

This is in a rollover IRA that I have, so no tax considerations to worry about and I am focusing this portfolio a bit more on growth than I do with my public dividend growth portfolio I write about.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Bougth VFC at 50.93
Buying more CL.
TGT @ 63,88 - was time to get a bit more conservative. Out of 12 DGR stocks in my portfolio now 3 got a DGR streak > 10 yrs.
Bought UAA in the pre-market. Had to buy here down almost $8. I have in my 4 year old's account. So this is a 20+ year hold. Great name brand and it will come back.
Sold my RAI shares and picked up 82 shares of BBT Preferred F shares. Not dividend growth, but it's getting 5.36% dividend yield and a 76 cent price appreciation. Can be called on 11/1/17 so it's a short term income play.
Sold BUD after 6 years and bought NUE and MA.
Added ADP
Considering if I should get in UPS. I'm a bit concerned with a potential trade war with China which could impact UPS severely.
(02-01-2017, 05:29 PM)Rasec Wrote: Considering if I should get in UPS. I'm a bit concerned with a potential trade war with China which could impact UPS severely.

Why would a trade war with China impact UPS severely? Isn't most of their business in U.S. and Europe?
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha