Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Today I chipped away at WHF.ASX and BKI.ASX, two domestic equities CEFs trading at slight discounts. Nothing too exciting!
Today I bought UA for my son. At the $32 level is a great buy.. SHW getting whacked hard!
Added a little AAPL today. One of the cheapest stocks in the market. Had a runup into earnings so a pause was expected. Eyeing LOW today next.
Grabbed some LOW. It's just a tiny purchase and I have to admit that I haven't taken a deep enough look at the company due to time restrains, I'll definitely keep reading and if I don't find anything that scares me then I'll probably make a more sizeable purchase in a week or so.
REIT is definately getting slaughtered today.

might add some more O and EXR
Sold out of my NXPI and added to my LOW and QCOM.

Have enough left over to buy something new, time to start shopping!
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Wow CAH looks like a good buy down $10 today. Good thing I held off buying last week. I almost pulled the trigger. CVS down in sympathy.
got some CAH
My watchlist is lit up green today. CAH, ABC, MCK, ABBV, AMGN down 10%+. I haven't had time to investigate why. Anyone know what's up?

EDIT: Looks like they are already recovering some.
Just grabbed some CAH.
Rolling the dice a bit - no idea why it's down $10!

Anyone know?
I added some WFC
(10-28-2016, 08:46 AM)Caversham Wrote: My watchlist is lit up green today. CAH, ABC, MCK, ABBV, AMGN down 10%+. I haven't had time to investigate why. Anyone know what's up?

EDIT: Looks like they are already recovering some.

MCK had a poor earnings report and guidance and there was a short seller raising questions about PBM price gouging. All of the pharma distribution/benefit managers are down big.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha