Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
The drop in DG was too much for me to pass up. Picked up 18 shares of DG today.
(08-25-2016, 01:33 PM)ChadR Wrote: The drop in DG was too much for me to pass up.  Picked up 18 shares of DG today.

I bought as well, although it looks like I should have waited a bit longer as price has continued to fall during the day.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Got busy at work and didn't buy first thing this morning. Got in after lunch at $76.38. Still went lower, but I've never been able to hit the bottom. For once being busy at work was a good thing.
I'm considering opening a position in either CVS or WBA soon. CVS looks to have more upside but for some reason I trust WBA more.
I opened a new position in Kingstone Companies (KINS), on David Fish's CCC list today. Does anyone else have a position in KINS, or even an opinion?
(08-25-2016, 02:01 PM)Rasec Wrote: I'm considering opening a position in either CVS or WBA soon. CVS looks to have more upside but for some reason I trust WBA more.

I think CVS has sold off more because of concerns with its PBM arm of the business. May be something to look in to if you are trying to decide between the two.

I couldn't decide, so own both. =)
(08-25-2016, 03:24 PM)DividendGarden Wrote: I opened a new position in Kingstone Companies (KINS), on David Fish's CCC list today.  Does anyone else have a position in KINS, or even an opinion?

looks interesting DG, thanks for pointing it out. I like insurance here as rates will rise sooner or later. I just initiated a position in FAF myself, recently.
(08-26-2016, 12:37 PM)Dividendsrule Wrote:
(08-25-2016, 03:24 PM)DividendGarden Wrote: I opened a new position in Kingstone Companies (KINS), on David Fish's CCC list today.  Does anyone else have a position in KINS, or even an opinion?

looks interesting DG, thanks for pointing it out. I like insurance here as rates will rise sooner or later. I just initiated a position in FAF myself, recently.

EPS is supposed to increase 30% YoY, they are debt-free, profit margins are over 10%, and insiders own 10% of the company.  Lots to like here, and of course they increase their dividend every year.
(08-26-2016, 03:01 PM)DividendGarden Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 12:37 PM)Dividendsrule Wrote:

EPS is supposed to increase 30% YoY, they are debt-free, profit margins are over 10%, and insiders own 10% of the company.  Lots to like here, and of course they increase their dividend every year.

Added to DG and T today and took a new position in CPB
Bought a little CMI today down over $6.
Put an order for KR at $29.99 (psychological barrier), let's see if it hits!
(09-07-2016, 01:36 PM)Rasec Wrote: Put an order for KR at $29.99 (psychological barrier), let's see if it hits!

Good luck!