Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another SA Refugee
Welcome cemanuel and Christinebitg! Glad you found us and signed up.

Kerim
I hope that my industry experience will be helpful here.

For those who don't know me, I'm a semi-retired chemical engineer with experience in refining and chemicals manufacturing.
Welcome. 2 weeks away from retirement is a great accomplishment.
(12-08-2021, 02:29 PM)ChadR Wrote: Welcome.  2 weeks away from retirement is a great accomplishment.

Thank you. I'm looking forward to it. Though after over 31 years with one company I am starting to have strange nostalgia feelings. About to hop on a Zoom, even though I hate Zoom, only for the purpose of participating in the last of a quarterly meeting I've been participating in (until 2 years ago in-person) for 31+ years. And used to gripe about. And will be completely useless to me now. Weird.
(12-08-2021, 10:55 AM)Christinebitg Wrote: I hope that my industry experience will be helpful here.

For those who don't know me, I'm a semi-retired chemical engineer with experience in refining and chemicals manufacturing.

Oooh, tell us all what you think of LYB then!
(12-08-2021, 05:06 PM)ken-do-nim Wrote:
(12-08-2021, 10:55 AM)Christinebitg Wrote: I hope that my industry experience will be helpful here.

Oooh, tell us all what you think of LYB then!

Uh-oh. (Covers ears) I own a bunch and recently bought more.