Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
I couldn't stay away from the Kinder empire today...The scale is too compelling. 46 billion market cap / 5 billion cash from ops per the negative Moody's analysis is a FFO or PE ratio of 9.2.

I see it as a simple multiple expansion/contraction story. OPEC fear of less oil shipped in USA means less revenues for American MLPs, thus more fear in the sector. I think KMI will be fine. When oil goes back up, multiple goes back up, etc. Dividends should be fine.
Plus they aren't doing that much capex in the next year.
(12-02-2015, 03:50 PM)Rasec Wrote: Kind of unintentionally bought 25 shares of HSY, had a GTC order which I thought was set at $83 but apparently was $85 so it went through today. I could swear I inserted the order at $83 but I can live with it.

I don't think you'll regret buying HSY at these prices in ten years.
+100 BNS

Initiated a small position in EMR
Put an order in for AT&T in my son's ESA account.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Bought into KMI this week over the last few days. Too tempting to pass up.
Loading up on KMI and ETP, seriously
I imagine that even if KMI slashes the dividends by 50%, it'll still be a very nice 5% yield. I don't see them cutting all of the dividends.
+300 more KMI

Initiated a position in PRU
I couldn't resist any longer, added to my KMI at $17.85.

All out of cash, I guess Polaris (PII) will have to wait for another day.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
(12-04-2015, 11:56 AM)Rasec Wrote: I imagine that even if KMI slashes the dividends by 50%, it'll still be a very nice 5% yield. I don't see them cutting all of the dividends.

The share price at these levels is just as attractive as the dividend.