Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Crimsonghost,

Curious to why you sold PM. I do like you two purchases.

Ignore. Just saw your reason in another thread.

Ignore. Just saw your reason in another thread.
Initiated a small position in Associated British Foods.
Sold my TAL International Group (TAL) and started a new position in STAG Industrial (STAG).
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
More OHI.
Just for fun, I made a very small, very speculative, very short-term bet against MCD today (via put).
Bought 35 shares of LVS & 16 shares of WYNN.
Added incrementally to UNFI
Hello all. First time poster but long time reader. Busy day today with several additions.

Initiated positions in AXP, FDX, UNP and GRC.
(04-25-2015, 12:08 AM)Forward Dividends Wrote: Hello all. First time poster but long time reader. Busy day today with several additions.

Welcome to the forum, Forward Dividends. That does sound like a busy day indeed!
(04-25-2015, 12:08 AM)Forward Dividends Wrote: Hello all. First time poster but long time reader. Busy day today with several additions.

Welcome, and nice catch with UNP. It looked like a buy-the-dip moment would never come, but here it is.
(04-25-2015, 11:37 AM)earthtodan Wrote:

Welcome, and nice catch with UNP. It looked like a buy-the-dip moment would never come, but here it is.

Thank you Kerim and etd. Yes, I watched it dip on Thursday to $107 before going back up to over $110 before closing at $108 and change. I put a limit order in for $106.85 and was happy to have it fill on Friday morning. My favorite purchase though is GRC. I'm an accountant and I LOVE the transparency. Even more open than BRK.

Look forward to keeping up with everyone on here.

FD
Forward Dividends, welcome. Why not post an introduction in the Introductions section so we can get to know you a little better.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan