Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What I Am Buying Today.
Definitely going to be an interesting day.

Good luck with D. You are right it is way down. I personally have an investing rule that I don't buy stocks that are negative on the 5 year chart, and D is -23% in that span. But you are more experienced than I, so I will watch and learn!
Sold some puts and covered calls on RTX. Struggling to find good names to invest at reasonable prices. Enough of bull run. Can we get a pull back?
(07-26-2023, 10:47 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote: Definitely going to be an interesting day.

Good luck with D. You are right it is way down. I personally have an investing rule that I don't buy stocks that are negative on the 5 year chart, and D is -23% in that span. But you are more experienced than I, so I will watch and learn!

Isn’t D dealing with some sort of issues? I remember it was mentioned here in this forum.
Added NOC, URI and CROX
Bought LHX down $16
Bought LHX as well

Also added SLB, HUM and SPGI
(07-27-2023, 11:15 AM)stockguru Wrote: Bought LHX down $16

I like LHX but I don't understand why, as a defense company, they have been steadily going down since the start of March 2022.
(07-27-2023, 12:07 PM)ken-do-nim Wrote:
(07-27-2023, 11:15 AM)stockguru Wrote: Bought LHX down $16

I like LHX but I don't understand why, as a defense company, they have been steadily going down since the start of March 2022.

It’s a great stock if you buy it at the right price. Like today for instance. Make your $20-25 points, rinse and repeat. There’s not many buys in this market right now. This is one of the few. Good luck
XOM and CVX profits down 50% this quarter. Maybe the oil run is coming to and end

Added RTX and GWW

Sold my MDLZ calls with a nice profit
Added TXRH, HUM, PNC and LHX
Bought KRE calls
Bought call spread in O 62.5/65.0 for $.70