Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
I sold GOLD not GLD when it was high so I will stay with the buy low sell high thing until it we stop printing money and daring inflation.
I’m currently doing research on penny stocks. Anything under $3 I consider a penny stock. I have looked at about 60 names tonight. I’m going to throw some money into these names tomorrow just for fun lol

Anyone have any good ones? I want to see if any of yours are on my list lol
ZOM- I've researched about as well as I can.  It appears to be non-scammy for a cheap stock. Smile  I intended to buy it last week and got distracted by the Reddit festivities.  Company website is informative.

Whatever you do make sure your stock is getting some internet chatter with rocketship emojis. Smile

EDIT: I tirelessly scour the internet day and night trying to find you stocks that will pop 30% at the open. I hope you didn't sleep in and miss it. You owe me a get rich quick stock next week lol.
Added to my ABB holdings (sort of loaded up today). I don't understand the rationale for it dropping after they beat earnings solidly again. Revenue down slightly, but i like this pick long-term. Of course anytime I don't understand a drop - I'm usually the one that is wrong. LOL!
Sold a new put in BMY and VSTO. One of these days I'll get some more BMY and top it off.
Bought some more YUM China
added to
JNJ, LHX, LMT, PGR
I added 4 new cannabis names to my portfolio on Friday and one is at .09 cents but see big upside with the products they have. It just hit a new high today at .124 today. In fact the one products they have is the top selling cream on the market. Shhh I'm not going to say the name because Fenders will tell me I'm nots lol

TLRY, AMRS, GRWG and my penny stock lol

Took a new position in MKSI, and added to LMT, ABBV and QCOM
(02-08-2021, 11:17 AM)divmenow Wrote: I added 4 new cannabis names to my portfolio on Friday and one is at .09 cents but see big upside with the products they have. It just hit a new high today at .124 today. In fact the one products they have is the top selling cream on the market. Shhh I'm not going to say the name because Fenders will tell me I'm nots lol

Nice adds but you cant tease us like that  Big Grin

Please share the name with us. After all it may be the next GME LOL. Seriously I may want to buy it. I have a few stocks in the cannabis industry and would love to add a basket of names.
(02-08-2021, 11:17 AM)divmenow Wrote: I added 4 new cannabis names to my portfolio on Friday and one is at .09 cents but see big upside with the products they have. It just hit a new high today at .124 today. In fact the one products they have is the top selling cream on the market. Shhh I'm not going to say the name because Fenders will tell me I'm nots lol

Ha, you should get the volatility you need in the cheap weed stocks.  The XOM I recommended pretty much doubled since late last week.  I had a few limit orders in but they never tripped.  They really have no chance of sales news for a couple months so I might get a chance to nibble it.  Penny stocks are fun to throw a few hundred at, but there has to be an actual business attempt behind it and often there is nothing but a shell scam when I bothered to dig deeper.
(02-08-2021, 11:32 AM)fenders53 Wrote:

Ha, you should get the volatility you need in the cheap weed stocks.  The XOM I recommended pretty much doubled since late last week.  I had a few limit orders in but they never tripped.  They really have no chance of sales news for a couple months so I might get a chance to nibble it.  Penny stocks are fun to throw a few hundred at, but there has to be an actual business attempt behind it and often there is nothing but a shell scam when I bothered to dig deeper.

Most times then none I will agree. But there a lot of stocks over the past few years that were pennies and are not trading at $5-100+. I won't list them all here lol

And you are correct. Many are a scam and are run out of the garage by 1 individual. Those I stay away from lol 

The name of the company is Harvest One Cannabis symbol HRVOF

They haver several products on the market from infused water, Cannabis Creams to CBD Capsules and oils. Products are sold in grocery stores and Walmart as well. Take a look for yourself;. This is a name I will hold for 5 years and see where it goes lol

https://www.harvestone.com/
Added to WEC again today. I've waited years for it to get back to fair value for a larger position. Sold what I owned considerably higher when it was clearly overvalued. This is as good a time as any to start building for a long-term core UTE holding.