Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
(12-10-2020, 07:24 PM)divmenow Wrote: My, SGMO TGTX and PACB have all doubled or trilpled. Man I love BIOs lol

I just bought 2 new names after the close. Hoping to make it big n those names ae well

My big SPEC. IMMP - They have a collaboration with Merk and Pfizer and a breast cancer drug in the late stages. Buy AH's while its down to $4.40 lol

EDIT the next one. And I still like ARWR

Anyone play the space?
I have been looking at KRMD, their products are very promising . A lot of these are research based, hence speculative stocks, can go either way.
Added some BA, PG, MO and V a few $5 bios
Bought QCOM at $141.60. Old news lol
Added to SWKS.
(12-11-2020, 03:09 PM)fenders53 Wrote: Added to SWKS.

Great now you have your 2 shares  Big Grin
(12-11-2020, 03:23 PM)divmenow Wrote:
(12-11-2020, 03:09 PM)fenders53 Wrote: Added to SWKS.

Great now you have your 2 shares  Big Grin

You nailed it stock buddy!  A full on Guru position.  Smile  You know I started that new growth port.  You guys gave me some good suggestions, and the market immediately ran like hell for two months.  So now what I have is a bunch of 2-5 share positions and many of them ran way up fast.  So I'm supposed to pay $40 more for the next few share six weeks later?  That's hard for me to do lol.  I think I am going to average into some ARK ETFs for a little while so  I won't see I am paying 1500 PEs lol.  I might do a bio/genomics fund.  I am too clueless to pick them myself and hold with any conviction.

Next week is probably our last chance for a volatile week for 2020. Congress will go home after that and stop telling daily stimulus lies. Smile I really am hoping for a little market chop.
Initial nibble (10% of a full position) of ABNB on this morning's roughly 10% drop.
new positions in NSTG, BEAM, CSTL, COO, TBIO, and IBB

Sold out of RAGE, ALXN, ARWR, and TGTX

I got a lot more names to look up Fenders Wink
What's wrong with PFE... It moves upwards at sloth-like speed (even after being in the news for all the right reasons) and then keeps going downwards when you expect it to rise (as the new vaccines are finally being administered in the US)... Granted the Dividend is good, but has it run its course and has more risk of dropping like a rock (all it needs is one bad news about the vaccine)... Thoughts anyone ?
(12-14-2020, 01:45 PM)saimash Wrote: What's wrong with PFE... It moves upwards at sloth-like speed (even after being in the news for all the right reasons) and then keeps going downwards when you expect it to rise (as the new vaccines are finally being administered in the US)... Granted the Dividend is good, but has it run its course and has more risk of dropping like a rock (all it needs is one bad news about the vaccine)... Thoughts anyone ?

I personally let go at $38.
There is a lot going on with the company and this vaccine isn't going to be a huge money maker. So that might be why the stock isn't popping like crazy. (and hasn't done so all year long, even though since the summer it has been obvious that they will have one of the first vaccines available)
(12-14-2020, 10:17 AM)Otter Wrote: Initial nibble (10% of a full position) of ABNB on this morning's roughly 10% drop.
Started a tiny position in abnb.
(12-14-2020, 01:45 PM)saimash Wrote: What's wrong with PFE... It moves upwards at sloth-like speed (even after being in the news for all the right reasons) and then keeps going downwards when you expect it to rise (as the new vaccines are finally being administered in the US)... Granted the Dividend is good, but has it run its course and has more risk of dropping like a rock (all it needs is one bad news about the vaccine)... Thoughts anyone ?

PFE is like T. You only buy it for the dividend not for growth. And the vaccines are not going to be a big money maker for them. I would much rather own bios with growth a deep a pipeline. Stocks like GILD and PFE will frustrate you.