Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Closed out my CSCO puts I just sold on Wednesday. Didn't realize earnings were today but that worked out well.
Added some more BABA
(11-13-2020, 11:19 AM)divmenow Wrote: Added some more BABA
I have a limit order in.  Glad I went slow but this is going to be a good one.  Whether the wait is weeks or a year who knows?  CCP is not going to take it so far as to stunt their economy IMO.  This is really no different than the US GOV trying to keep a leash on our FAANG stocks without melting it all down.
I've added to a lot of my holdings this past week. Nothing crazy, just your regular JNJ, PEP, TD.to etc etc.
Also initiated a position in U. It sure is expensive but the potential is huge and I quite liked their first quarterly report.
And another vaccine rally..... Moderna might make some cash if their numbers are legit. It is far easier to ship than Pfizer's negative zillion degree requirements.
Sold out of XOM and CVX. Made a nice profit on the shares I bought a few weeks back. I'm out of oil once again lol

Added proceeds to NEE, TDOC and BABA
Bought some CHD
Added some more VSTO to my growthy port. Sold some puts as well as I would like to build a good sized position before spring. Stuck with too much cash like most every Monday after options expire. BABA still about the closest thing I see to a true buy today. Need a down day soon. Smile
Bought some Dec puts in SIX

looking for others names as well.
(11-16-2020, 12:26 PM)divmenow Wrote: Bought some Dec puts in SIX

I just grabbed a JAN strike 25. I'll add more if it continues to run. It's about time to hedge with some of these bad balance sheets wrecks that aren't opening up fast enough to avoid big problems.
(11-16-2020, 12:57 PM)fenders53 Wrote:

I just grabbed a JAN strike 25.  I'll add more if it continues to run.  It's about time to hedge with some of these bad balance sheets wrecks that aren't opening up fast enough to avoid big problems.

Follow the leader  Big Grin

CCL is next on the list

you shorying a stock. That's a first. Lol.