Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Divmenow that is the best risk/reward stock advice you will find on the internet this week. I got no problem eating a guilt free Wendy's double cheese and fries from a company I just shorted. I'll lose no sleep lol Smile
(06-08-2020, 09:10 AM)stockguru Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 08:16 AM)divmenow Wrote: I got 2 names for you, VIAC and WBA. I think these are 2 names you can buy here and do very well with. Of course that’s just an opinion That doesn’t mean you need to buy them today stockguru lol

Maybe I should have bought. WBA is up 4% this morning lol 

I like VIAC as well. My kids love nickelodeon lol . Looks like a good valuation here.

I did buy a mid cap stock. APOG. Looks very cheap and with all the riots they will do well replace glass  Big Grin

VIAC +14% today

I wish I followed you... Hope stockguru did :-)

ViacomCBS (VIAC +12.8%, VIACA +10.4%) has increased its gains into double digits today as analysts look to the reopening of live sports as a boon for CBS.
(06-08-2020, 02:22 PM)MikeWa Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 08:16 AM)divmenow Wrote: I got 2 names for you, VIAC and WBA. I think these are 2 names you can buy here and do very well with. Of course that’s just an opinion That doesn’t mean you need to buy them today stockguru lol

I like VIAC as well. My kids love nickelodeon lol . Looks like a good valuation here.

I did buy a mid cap stock. APOG. Looks very cheap and with all the riots they will do well replace glass  Big Grin
I
VIAC +14% today

ViacomCBS (VIAC +12.8%, VIACA +10.4%) has increased its gains into double digits today as analysts look to the reopening of live sports as a boon for CBS.

I was just coming on here to mention VIAC. Nope I didn't buy. I should have damit lol

WBA up nicely as well.

I was going to ask everyone what are your thoughts are on DGX? Thinking of taking a position. Maybe I should now before that one goes up 12%  Big Grin
(06-08-2020, 02:31 PM)divmenow Wrote:

I
VIAC +14% today

I was just coming on here to mention VIAC. Nope I didn't buy. I should have damit lol

WBA up nicely as well.

I was going to ask everyone what are your thoughts are on DGX? Thinking of taking a position. Maybe I should now before that one goes up 12%  Big Grin

Whatever you decide to do, let us know. I'll follow blindly. LOL
(06-08-2020, 02:34 PM)MikeWa Wrote:

I
VIAC +14% today

WBA up nicely as well.

That's a great plan lol. I just bought 30 shares. The RSI is back to 50. So compares to others its a scraming buy  Big Grin 

I still want to buy VIAC. I will wait a day and see where it goes tomorrow lol

Time to head to Wendy's for a Bacoanator and those 900 calories  Big Grin
(06-08-2020, 02:31 PM)divmenow Wrote: I was going to ask everyone what are your thoughts are on DGX? Thinking of taking a position. Maybe I should now before that one goes up 12%  Big Grin

DGX doesn't look all that attractive to me. Even given it a mulligan on 2020, it's currently priced at 16X 2021 earnings, which is a premium to the ~15 it typically trades at.

Unless you expect its growth to outpace the 4-5% long-term growth rate that analysts are currently projecting that is.
My website: DGI For The DIY
Also on: Facebook - Twitter - Seeking Alpha
Back to a market without bargains or bargains where I don't have a full position yet. So monthly early retirement money went to WBA, PM and WPC. Because time on the market matters the most.
(06-08-2020, 02:40 PM)divmenow Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 09:10 AM)stockguru Wrote: Maybe I should have bought. WBA is up 4% this morning lol 

I
VIAC +14% today

WBA up nicely as well.

That's a great plan lol. I just bought 30 shares. The RSI is back to 50. So compares to others its a scraming buy  Big Grin 

You keep eating Baconator's and we'll keep buying healthcare stocks.  I didn't buy anything today.  Just entertaining myself here.  Back in the day I read that a BK Whopper was good for well over 1000 calories. Some things are just worth it lol.
(06-08-2020, 03:05 PM)fenders53 Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 02:40 PM)divmenow Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 02:22 PM)MikeWa Wrote: I
VIAC +14% today

WBA up nicely as well.

You keep eating Baconator's and we'll keep buying healthcare stocks.  I didn't buy anything today.  Just entertaining myself here.  Back in the day I read that a BK Whopper was good for well over 1000 calories. Some things are just worth it lol.
It's ok I took bought some insurance before I went through the drive through lol . UNH, MDT, MRK should just about cover it  Big Grin
Closed my DE short on the $5.50 drop this AM. I only took about 40% of the max possible gain if I held it another 5 weeks. 40% will do for less than 24HRs. I'm obviously shorting a strong but overbought bull market so not being greedy is usually prudent. If DE pops again I can always put the trade back on.
Got the dip I was looking for. Bought VIAC

Also bought CARR and EW

2 names I realy like
(06-09-2020, 10:39 AM)divmenow Wrote: Got the dip I was looking for. Bought VIAC

Also bought CARR and EW

2 names I realy like

I'm in on VIAC today. At least i got a $2 dip  Big Grin

Also bougHt some EOG, KO and BMY

I have a full position in BMY now

Sold some TGT and ULTA